Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Man, What a first flight. Thank God I wan't a mechanic back then.

[YOUTUBE]1ESXeswZjkc&feature[/YOUTUB]

Thank you very much for the link. I highly underestimated the Valkyrie as an engineering piece. In fact it's a very interesting design.

164479318-O.jpg

The T-38 vs F-5 was bugging me today...

f5t38profiles.jpg

t-38_talon_020709_55%5B1%5D.jpg

cool+T-38+web+large.jpg

T-38C_50FTS_ColumbusAFB_Sep2006.jpg

For me the most handsome jet out there.

Thank you very much for the link. I highly underestimated the Valkyrie as an engineering piece. In fact it's a very interesting design.

164479318-O.jpg

This plane is one of my favorites for exactly that reason: all the major design elements compliment each other. I think the folding wingtips are brilliant! From an engineering standpoint, that is. The result isn't the most aesthetically pleasing aircraft out there. But North American could afford to make a somewhat ugly airplane after the flawlessness that is the P-51.

Edited by Avilator

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

This plane is one of my favorites for exactly that reason: all the major design elements compliment each other. I think the folding wingtips are brilliant! From an engineering standpoint, that is. The result isn't the most aesthetically pleasing aircraft out there. But North American could afford to make a somewhat ugly airplane after the flawlessness that is the P-51.

The funny thing is that the russians build a more down to earth version to came out with the same conclusion.

Too expensive, there were cheaper ways to achieve the same goals, fantastic engineering achievement but not the most practical.

Which is why no one has an aircraft that fills the mission profile of a mach3 bomber, it was just too expensive, and missiles worked better.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

This was posted here before and I can't find it, great video about the Flaklands/Malvinas war.

I never realize that the C-130 serving as refuelers were one of the biggest heroes, consistently looking for and helping damaged aircraft.

Here is part one

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGS1wRXZGf8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature= player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGS1wRXZGf8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature= player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

So beautiful!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Sim/Game CV: Falcon 1,3,4. Gunship. A10 TankKiller. Fighter Bomber. Strike eagle 2&3. F19 Stealth Fighter. F117. Wings. F29 Retaliator. Jetfighter II. F16 Fighting Falcon. Strike Commander. F22 Raptor. F16MRF. ATF. EF2000. Longbow 1&2. TankKiller2 Silent Thunder. Hind. Apache Havoc. EECH. EAW. F22 ADF. TAW. Janes WW2,USAF,IAF,F15,F18. F18 Korea. F18 Super Hornet. B17 II. CFS 2. Flanker 2&2.5. BOB. Mig Alley. IL2. LOMAC. IL2FB. FC2. DCS:BS. DCS:A10C.

Nice Thanks

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

03d9f88139a9e4xl.jpg

03e5daa3eb9045xl.jpg

03e5eff497515bxl.jpg

03e5eb875f41xl.jpg

oh man what happened to that bird?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Note that it's missing some switches on the weapons control panel (like the armed/unarmed selector for jettison) and the G/aplha meter is different than the one we're used to, it looks more like the one in MiG-29, but bigger :D

Oh, and THE CLOCK is gone.. I guess those sell good on the flearket :/

Edited by nscode

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

^^^^

My guess is it's an early production Flanker B. It might even have old AL-31 Lyulkas inside. I can't say was it ever operational or just used as a grounded trainer.

If we caould get more info on the images like date and location when pics were taken we could possibly dig more info on tis particular unit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cool, I hope we have more opportunities to work with each other.

To whom it may concern,