Patch 1.13 Requested Features/Fixes List (*Merged)

Corrected bugs and added features 1.12b

Target aspect indication in track mode is fixed.

Yes, well, not really. :) But at least now we know what they did. They gave us an angle. Just not the right one.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please allow your current FC vista customers a chance. Upgrade FC to DX9.1. The current DX8.x version is just too unstable under Vista.

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Just make the cockpits editable

If they would just open the cockpit coding to editing, then all the flyable plane wishes will be addressed by the community. This has been the biggest "wish" since the sim came out. ED has absolutely nothing to lose by doing this. I see it as being nothing more than stubborn, but that's my opinion. There's no doubt that they could sell more copies which translates to more $$$. If this is all the last patch does for us, it would be the single biggest improvement since FC.

CH:pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...looks like "F-15 STT memory logic fixed" in 1.12.

I wonder if they can fix TWS memory logic bug in any 1.13.

Currently instead of remembering where the bandit was and where he is going to,

it just reverts back to where you first detected him (which can be 20-30 nm wrong)

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• 2 weeks later...
How is it unstable?:noexpression:

Trust me I can go on and on and on and on...:hmm:

1.jpg.7b59be8ee5974fe09a5d15ef3bafafab.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.c3e43b0fb0e7abcd4653d9e5a25f1234.jpg

2.jpg.f3e986c6bd0e3327de125fa58440853a.jpg

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Nope on both? would it help? Radom CTD, I hate it especially when you been flying for so long close to target and BANG:wacko:, back to desktop. gRRRR, lol

Edited by TheMoose

I have disable destop composition. Let me try to disabling visual themes… I’ll report back…

Nope no luck ...

I know the only fix I know is XP, but I hate switching from OS to OS...Reason why I request that the hopeful new patch will be fully compliant with Vista. It's running under admin mode of course with compatibility to XP service pack 2 box is checked...

Using Nvidia driver 180.43 beta, since I have Far Cry 2. But these crashes unfortunately occurred with all the version I tried on vista... My best guess so far is DX8 is too dawm old for vista...

I hate vista like the plague, but I love the DX10 eye candy for Crysis, FSX, Farcry 2, World in conflict... I'm a bit torn because of that... I also play GRAW2 witch is DX9. No crash whatsoever, even with extreme PhysX enable... FC seems to be the bad boy on my rig under vista... Please someone... ED since your using the same engine for DCS, how hard would it be to upgrade to DX9 with FC?

Note I do get less cashes to desktop without rain and such. weather.dll has proven difficult as well.

Regards,

4.jpg.8ef9c8de99740b57bc6b7451d723fef3.jpg

Edited by TheMoose

Try alacrity. Im on Vista Ultimate, I havent had a crash for a long time now. Im using not the latest drivers, but 178.13 drivers, which gave me really good performance boosts. There has to be something going on. Do you kill any processes running in the background?

I'm back on xp, dawm Acronis rocks :P

Edited by TheMoose

Bulgarian army deserves to be included in the game they have lot of equipement already present in the game like Kub , Osa , Strela , Mig-29 Mig-23 , SU-25 25T , Mi-24 , Mi-8 , Albatros etc ... and they have a nice army . But don't know if that could be included as a patch

Hehe :) The BAF mod already does it, though MiG-23 for example is no longer in service. We also have S-75, S-125, S-200, S-300 and Buk along with the other SAMs. BTW, I wouldn't call bulgarian armed forces an army right now ;) What I would love to see is the bulgarian Black sea coast modelled- it has 3 airbases and 2 international airports and very interestng landscape.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

• 3 weeks later...
Please allow your current FC vista customers a chance. Upgrade FC to DX9.1. The current DX8.x version is just too unstable under Vista.

I can confirm that there are problems, the game freezes most of the time when I load a mission on my system (Vista32).

• 4 weeks later...
Vista is the most senseless OS MS ever created. They didn´t upgrade XP

to DX10 cause they couldn´t have sold a single VISTA copy :lol:

That is a highly misinformed post,

sure Vista isn't as resource light as XP was but its way more advanced.

I use Vista and its the best Microsoft OS I've used in the past 10 years, completely stable with no viruses etc. and it doesn't slow down overtime like XP.

The most senseless OS Microsoft ever created was Windows ME, if you're old enough to remember that....