Patch 1.13 Requested Features/Fixes List (*Merged)

Please implement BlackShark's trim system to Lock-on!! At least for Su-25.

If its true to the A/C. But I dout it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want that, just press H twice

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Shading errors

shadeerror2.png

shadeerrors.png

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Is there a setting for water texture draw distance that is editable?

(mine is set to high)

It's not water quality... it's Land LOD's that affect this also... I have mine set to 30/40km both Day and Night and I don't see this... actually I can only see this king of think on water when I am watching externals and zoomed way in where I can see much further then 30/40km... then the water has this texture edge

No longer active in DCS...

It's not water quality... it's Land LOD's that affect this also... I have mine set to 30/40km both Day and Night and I don't see this... actually I can only see this king of think on water when I am watching externals and zoomed way in where I can see much further then 30/40km... then the water has this texture edge

Well, in my graphics.cfg i've had these settings for as long as i can remember (in DCS:BS too)

LandLodDistances

{

LandDay

{

L01 = 30000;

L12 = 50000;

}

LandNight

{

L01 = 30000;

L12 = 50000;

DoH... check Camera distance values also, try setting LOD = 3; Other than that can't tell now why you have this then if your land lod distances are 30/50km... is your texture quality = 2; also in Graphics.cfg?

DoH... check Camera distance values also, try setting LOD = 3; Other than that can't tell now why you have this then if your land lod distances are 30/50km... is your texture quality = 2; also in Graphics.cfg?

Yep, TextureLevel is set to TextureLevel = 2; in graphics.cfg, i also just tried out the LOD = 3 alteration, that didn't help either :huh:

Oh well, something that ED will have to fix :)

~Fix the Flight Model inconsistencies when restarting/reloading a mission~

This happens when i try to reload a given mission. All aircraft (except the Frogs) feel "heavier" when you load a mission the second time around onwards. The engines also seem to be a bit less responsive than the 1st time the mission was loaded.

Though i haven't tried if this also occurs in multiplayer..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

forget my sig~ I was supposed to change it.. just forgot to do so..

It was something that came to my mind in a flash after watching those Sulfur Hexaflouride videos..

Though yep, my joke theory as to why missile ranges are short in game ;) ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Server Side feature

Hello

Not sure if this was mention but why not having a server client side made..so Game host provider can install it then when most play Multi-player it will...well...we hope reduce the lag experienced on most HyperLobby Server's and many players complaining from time to time...just a thought..at least I would think this would be a priority first in my opinion

:pilotfly::joystick:<<Damn Stick wife keeps using is for the wrong reason!

Just thought pf another thing that would be good to fix in the patch... has anyone ever managed to belly land in Su-27? I swear I was flying in it just now... made perfect belly landing but still I just blew up... I've done quite a few successful belly landings in MiG-29 (sometimes I forget the gear) and I don't blow up... but not in Su-27.

EDIT: alright, scrap this... I just did belly landing in offline quick mission... I wonder why I blew up before...

Edited by Kuky

Just thought pf another thing that would be good to fix in the patch... has anyone ever managed to belly land in Su-27? I swear I was flying in it just now... made perfect belly landing but still I just blew up... I've done quite a few successful belly landings in MiG-29 (sometimes I forget the gear) and I don't blow up... but not in Su-27.

EDIT: alright, scrap this... I just did belly landing in offline quick mission... I wonder why I blew up before...

Hehe, maybe you still had some R-27's hanging off your flanker's underside before?

• Like 1

Hehe, maybe you still had some R-27's hanging off your flanker's underside before?

nope... I was actually doing full A2G and had all bombs on me and 2x R-73's and jammers. After A2G run I had only R-72's and jammer pods... but what I did do though before I tried for belly landing is, I actually flew over runway really low... I was doing about 400km/h and though I might get slow enough to quickly put gear down and land, but just as I pressed to lower the gear I was too low I think and maybe gear hit the runway... then I aborted landing... and went for a circle... I retracted gear but noticed on shadow on the ground front wheel door was still open and then I knew I screwed up the landing gear... the red light on gear indicator confirmed it. So maybe this made the airfract bit damaged so when I went for belly landing it blew up.

• 4 weeks later...

step by step training missions

I suggest training missions in wich the "instructor" only gives the next instruction AFTER you complete the previous one. MSFS has this sort of tutorial implemented since 2001. You would complete a gradual step by step training program and get "exams". Like doing a perfect taxi and takeoff, destroing a target etc. etc.

Its just that in the training missions suplied with the game you go very very fast on the lesson without any control, you just watch the computer pressing all the buttons. Sometimes the window is just focused on the HUD and we cant see the buttons pressed or lights....

congrats on the hard, but still wonderfull game :thumbup:

One sugestion on my part for the upcoming patch... are you guys (ED) able to lock files that people can modify and change things like LOD's, FoV, etc and make changes like that... or at least it would be very helpfull to be able to have the server force those kind of files onto clients same as currently there are files being forced by the server (basically just expand the list)

PS: looking forward to the 1.13 very much ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have not kept track of Flaming Cliffs and haven't been flying it for a while,, and have been flying Black Shark. Sorry if It has already been posted somewhere recently, but,... how long before a new Flaming Cliffs patch that will work with Windows 7?

Thanx..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR