Patch 1.13 Requested Features/Fixes List (*Merged)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix the AIM-9 suddenly seeking a target wildly in a caged mode manner even though I'm using Boresight Radar mode. (which should be in uncaged mode)

Fix the A-10 AG weapons "locking" when you have 3 or more types of ordnance loaded (e.g. Mavericks, Rockeyes and CBU-97s.. unless i depleted my Rockeyes, i cant use the CBU-97s)

Trivial; Logbook: but would be nice if these were fixed/changed. :)

Logbook recording.. I hope there would be another way it records & sums your flight hours & stats. I just had 50+ hours of flightime for my pilot and his logbook folder was like worth 20+ mb XML's in file size. Such a waste in hard drive space... :geek: oh well Hard Disks are having greater capacity anyways.. :doh:

Omit the "double landing entries" if you ever porpoise/bounce on touchdown..

If it weren't for the Modman, it's quite hectic to correct this.

Log the actual take off and landing times, not some 357XYZ hours weird time if your mission's date was beyond Day 001..

Edited by pauldy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can you guys please add the ability to create a phantom plane or planes to practice formation flying with.

I am sure many people would enjoy this feature, myself included.

As it is now, you need two computers running lock on to use the "phantom tool" to fly with your own phantom plane.

Theres got to be an easier way for people to practice and enjoy this kind of flying.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

Better Physics for All Planes >>> see the Su25 T (=

6dof Cockpits.

Better Sounds Maby Stereo (= ....no Eax is not bad !.

New Grafik Engine - Soft Shadows Hdr and more (=.

Hands in Pit .... or a variable Helm Visor Color for realistic view in Pit > maby Yellow (=.

Ohh Christmas ....wonderfull (=... what can i need !.

Terrian , Terrian , Terrian > Rock ;Cliffs and more !.....play with the world (=.

More Speed im Game !

A two Seater F -15 for Multiplayer ....yes im think it is enought (=.

No maby a >>> okay for make better Mods...Hardcodet is strange and Bad for the Comunity (=.

Thanks ED

Greating _Jumper_

6dof Cockpits.

Hands in Pit .... or a variable Helm Visor Color for realistic view in Pit > maby Yellow (=.

Terrian , Terrian , Terrian > Rock ;Cliffs and more !.....play with the world (=.

More Speed im Game !

No maby a >>> okay for make better Mods...Hardcodet is strange and Bad for the Comunity (=.

Thanks ED

Greating _Jumper_

Are you sure you're talking about a patch??? What you describe wouldn't even be an addon, it would be a whole new sim, so looks like you (and a lot of others in this thread) will have to stick with what DCS is gonna bring and forget about LOMAC...

:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

6dof Cockpits.

More Speed im Game !

Thanks ED

Greating _Jumper_

Hahahaha, maybe you want a real fighter appearing in the mail along with your copy of FC?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fix support for Cougar's analog ministick - for target designation cursor.

Right know, if you assign Cougar's ministick axis in the control options - then in flight when you release your finger from the ministick - the designator cursor centers on HUD - making targeting with Su-25T Shkval impossible.

DCS already fixed that.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Support for Windows 7

Shit SF...

Greetings

LockOn works fine on Win7 ;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

try updating your SF driver.

support of wider monitors, so no 3rd party fixes and opening up the file to change the ratio.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 weeks later...

Do not know if this mentioned before but :

- possibility to send the wingman RTB. Not combined with a mission

- possibility to swich from baro alt to radar alt. A must when flying real low in a A10

- use of the LGB's and laser target equipment on the A10

It is still a wonderful sim. :thumbup:

1.Open up the game to further community modding. Specifically 3D cockpits ,FM and "Add a new Flyable Aircraft" in game

You want to allow modding of FM by anyone? Are you crazy? Yeah you are crazy :music_whistling:

No longer active in DCS...

MiG-29K or a US carrier capable aircraft (F-18 as the Super Hornet is probably asking for too much. Or a F-14D :D) with an aircraft carrier for the U.S side (isn't there one already in the game?). Also couldn't they fix up the Su-27, 29 or 33 and have guided munitions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Punkbuster!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

MiG-29K or a US carrier capable aircraft (F-18 as the Super Hornet is probably asking for too much. Or a F-14D :D) with an aircraft carrier for the U.S side (isn't there one already in the game?). Also couldn't they fix up the Su-27, 29 or 33 and have guided munitions?

Yes YES!!!

F14 would be awesome, no one will disagree with me on this, everyone loves Top Gun.

If I would actually ask for anything, it would be to upgrade the MiG-29 to M or SMT standards (or making both available? :D). Russian Airforce already had to do it, and maybe it's time to ED do it too. The Su-27 could be upgraded as well, but I think modernizing the MiG-29 is more urgent.

Of course, this should probably be left for DCS: MiG-29, but it would be excellent to see this marvelous aircraft modernized in Lock On.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the obvious, which is fixing some bugs that really decrease from the game.

Edited by Lucas_From_Hell

NATO need more aircraft. Give us a carrier capable NATO aircraft to match the SU-33 (Well we don't have US carriers in the game beyond CAW / VNAO...) well at least one or two more aircraft for NATO so its not just Eagles and Hogs. But modernizing the Fulcrum would be great and the same goes for the Flanker. Imagine laser guided munitions :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever