1.1 Release Date

Two weeks

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Oh crap guys, I looked at the name of this thread and my hopes were raised!!! but upon reading further my hopes were smashed by a R-27T ( because I didnt see it coming :lol: sorry )

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

Oh crap guys, I looked at the name of this thread and my hopes were raised!!! but upon reading further my hopes were smashed by a R-27T ( because I didnt see it coming :lol: sorry )

Shall I start describing the beautiful way the MiG29M2 is modelled? :twisted:

Shall I start describing the beautiful way the MiG29M2 is modelled?

whattt? no improved SU-27 model, im dis-appointed, never mind the MiG what about the SU :cry: j/k

"I love smashing the crap out of those buggers on the ground who keep making a beeping sound on my RWR..... the bells the bells!!!!!!.... erm yeah.... I like destroying SAM sites, thats the main point"

I think there is a problem with the Su-37 model - after scraping the runway with the nozzles, during takeoff, both of them were bent 20 degrees upwards, and they were using that as their vectoring point - I had to push the stick fully forwards, to keep the nozzles pointing straight back - is this normal/reallistic?

he-he, good joke, comrads

I'll start pointing every new "when?" thread to this one ;)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

I think there is a problem with the Su-37 model - after scraping the runway with the nozzles, during takeoff, both of them were bent 20 degrees upwards, and they were using that as their vectoring point - I had to push the stick fully forwards, to keep the nozzles pointing straight back - is this normal/reallistic?

LOL...

Good one Octavian :lol:

JJ

Latest info from ED - B2 to be released right after Addon with X-Wing flyable . They've got a licence from Lucas. Lucas's test-pilots have already tested an X-Wings AFM. Their opinion is "becides of fazers fire-rate isuue, AFM and DM of X-Wings is quite a real."

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

First they have to sort out all the bugs out of the damage model of the MiG-1.42 plasma generator. If you get hit, you loose the entire plasma field, and all your stealth is gone. This shouldn't be the case, unless you loose the generator itself (which doesn't happen very often, you'll have to be torn apart to damage the generator), or if you loose electrical power (which isn't the case, I've lost the entire plasma field with no damage to the electrical system). When you get hit, you might loose the plasma generating gear associated with the part of the aircraft that got hit - so if a radar is not painting you on that area, there shouldn't be any problems. I'd like to see that adressed in the next week's patch.

Octav

Anyone any hints on landing Rafale on a moving carrier deck in a storm? Just seem to be unable to the hang of it. The French landing officer speaking his gibberish is not helping either. :(

On the bright side, I am about to finish the leather bound, printed manual for Lockon 2.0 - "Ocean Patrol", which will ship in December. We were lucky enough to have a recently retired pilots writing a detailed description of F/A-18 Super Hornet and Sea Harrier operations. As you know by now, the new theatre included is Hawai (for training) and Faulkland Islands for 2 brand new fully dynamic campaigns. :D

While all this is happening, just can't wait for the "already in the making" Lockon 2.1 add-on code named "Мой Oтец Tракторыcт", where one of the pilotable crafts will be a modified secret-weapon Czechoslovakian tractor Zetor.

:D

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

Chizh just PM'ed me they just have got a responce from Harrison Ford, that what he said - "It's like a time machine! You ED guys makes me happy again. While testing your latest beta-patch I remembering a good old '77 and my ship, and I can't feel the difference playing your simulation. Btw: somebody know where I can get a Millenium Falcon's HOTAS replica?"

Once again we got a approvement from our senior betatester, that quality of FM and DM simulation of Millennium Falcon are very close to real life, so we pinpoint here those members, who flaming on forums with posts like "Why my TIE fighter can not penetrate a Falcon's shield in a two shots?"

PS from me: forgive my English, I know it's far away from "perfect" state.

PPS: don't take it serious :)

Seriously.

It's November 22nd. In one week November will be over and there's still no word about the release date.

They could make a big surprise or they could release later than planned. As usual with Lomac.

I'm not gonna crazy for this but I'm a bit disappointed. Because Lomac community is small, ED will live with the game copies that we will buy, so what's wrong in keeping the users up-to-date about the game. What's wrong in telling "we're releasing the game in Q4-2004 but we can't give a precise date" and then updating people about the game development?

This new english forum started very well, with the site itself loaded with screens and with some new movies, beta testers and devs writing on the forum. Now there's just silence about 1.1. The release date will probably be delayed to December, but the only way we're gonna know this is when November will end without 1.1 out.

I'm not saying ED *must* do a bit more comms with ist community. They just *should* do it. At least because they'll need to sell 1.1 copies to continue their job.

Hope to see it out soon

Cheers