How to jam?

ebabil

Hi guys,

How can i start jamming? Is it a jester command? How do i know wheter i am jamming?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Press play on your favorite music device, turn it to 11 so Jester can hear. Once your foot starts moving and your head nodding, you're jamming.

ECM and ECCM isn't modeled right meow

:lol:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Really ?

Jester does answer positively when you request to turn on jammer...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Really ?

Jester does answer positively when you request to turn on jammer...

Sorry, didn't know. But afaik Tomcat can jam atm but is immune to jamming by others.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

ECM and ECCM isn't modeled right meow

According to the devs jamming for the Tomcat is modeled. So you can already jam other aircraft with the Tomcat (although I haven't really tested it). The RIO needs to turn on the Jammer. No idea about Jester.

What is not modeled yet are jammingeffects if the Tomcat is getting jammed by other aircraft, meaning it is immune to jamming atm, which is pretty unfair in MP.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

According to the devs jamming for the Tomcat is modeled. So you can already jam other aircraft with the Tomcat (although I haven't really tested it). The RIO needs to turn on the Jammer. No idea about Jester.

What is not modeled yet are jammingeffects if the Tomcat is getting jammed by other aircraft, meaning it is immune to jamming atm, which is pretty unfair in MP.

Oh thank you I was not aware that it was available for use. I'll edit my post.

I havnt tested it properly, but i do sometimes switch it on and havnt noticed any difference

7700k @5ghz, 32gb 3200mhz ram, 2080ti, nvme drives, valve index vr

I havnt tested it properly, but i do sometimes switch it on and havnt noticed any difference

What did you expect? You'd have to thouroughly compare AI/SAM engagements in SP against you or ask someone in MP if he sees ECM effects in aircraft that support it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

or ask someone in MP if he sees ECM effects in aircraft that support it.

I'll do that later as I'm curious now!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Jester can jam and is able to set the AN\ALQ 126 controller button in the "rpt" mode if ordered by the pilot. To order Jester you must open the Jester Menu, go in the Cms & Rwr page and press "7". With the Controller set to "rpt" when illuminated the system automatically try to jam the emitter and you can see that because the "Xmit" light in the Rio warning lignts goes on.