SVK_skin (designed by real plane)

SVK_Fox

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SVK are you going to release you mod ? if so can you give a time range ? .... many thanks

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Ok I have to finish, cockpit MFD, but I have more picures of real one so, I am waiting for some help from my friend.

Next: Also next display is iunder the HUD in slovak mig-29, so I will need to finish it aslo.

I am expecting 1 month maybe 2 months. When I will finish it, everybody will able to download it from our website.

http://flankersite.azrael.sk

SALUT.

• Like 1

Thanks for a quick answer SVK ........... look forward to downloading

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

SVK .......... I WANT .......... Please ... cockpit mod looks great as well ..... nice job :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

SVK PUCO where are those skins from ??

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Is it possible for SVK_Puco to release those skins? they are wonderful

Am I an abusive idiot ?

When I will finish this skins I will let you know. Still working on it.

I would like to have two versions of skinpack. One for MIG-29A and MIG-29S. And one for MIG-29A - german. So I have to remove german cross from skin and so. Puco is also finishing with skins. So stay tuned :)

• Like 1