51 PVO Combat Readiness Day

Greetings to all community members!

I'm proud to officially announce, that a new online squadron has joined Lock On multiplayer community.

51 PVO REGIMENT

By many simply called the 51st Bisons.

51 PVO PILOTS:

Breakshot, X-man, Shaman, Teknetinium, Frostie, Redeagle, Rhino

Some of you know us very well, and know that we have been with this community for years. We have decided to do something fresh and new, because we understand that Lock On now entered its Golden Age, there's been no better times then re-shape what we understood as online flying again. With all the accumulated skills, motivation, availability of better tools, own high-end dedicated server, and common spirit of all 51 PVO comrades, we are simply convinced we are here to make a difference for the sake of good fun and even better community.

Today, 1st March 2008 we celebrate as our 51 PVO Combat Readiness Day and from now on we are here to shoot you down :happy: After we are done with all the vodka :drunk:

I am now responsible for all the communication. So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Feel free to visit our constantly updated website 51st.org and forums: forum.51st.org for more.

We are releasing posters to mark this event - one made in house, and the second one by our great friend Poko24.

See you in the blue,

SALUTE ALL!

Shaman,

51 PVO, MILITARY COMMISSAR

but for my comrades their good old spiritual leader ;)

***** POSTERS BELOW *****

51Poster.png

*** BELOW GREAT WORK BY OUR FRIEND POKO24 *** Thanks! ***

51stpvoposter5aro0.png

• Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Great posters comrade! Congrats for announcing it officialy. Any news about your server?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Great posters comrade! Congrats for announcing it officialy. Any news about your server?

Server is pretty much days away, were currently ironing out some hardware issues (network card needs replacement)... But stay tuned! It shall be up and running on HL, ASAP!

• Like 1

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Also I would like to point out that the 51st PVO Regiment is now officially open for recruitement! We are gunning to fill up our ranks to a dozen combat ready active pilots, we are currently at 7 + a recruit in progress..

So... pontential recruits... apply now if you think that you can live up to the challenge of becoming a PVO fighter pilot and fly amongst some of lockons finest! It wount be easy I promise, however act now because this window of oportunity might not last long!

Also just to give those who dont know us an idea of what this squad is about: We fly specifically Russian aircraft, heavily concentrated on Su-27. The main focus is on team discipline and high prescision flying. Teamwork and competitive attitude are synonymous with our squad goals. We normally fly from ~ 1800GMT onwards for those who think timezone could be an issue... Any questions, please dont hesitate to ask me or our political officer, comrade Shaman. Everyone is also welcome to drop in to our forums and website listed above!

C ya in the skies!

S!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

:D You're welcome gents! You have colourfull enter as you wished. First one actually is made by Xman ;) Good luck with the server. Really like to see some action there.

Thank you Poko! Looking forward to seeing you drop in and have a flight on there!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

haha thats an awesome signature Breakshot :).

Busted falcon.

Edit: that is a pretty interesting callsign..... "Busted Falcon"...

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Gotta love some of the 51's sigs! lol :D

Looking forward for the challenge. Keep it up!

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

All the best mates!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5