ADMIRAL189'S CORNER - INCOMING SHIP MODELS

Go to solution Solved by ivan-ivanov-1902,

4 hours ago, Timex3 said:

Admiral, are we going to see the new USS America Class Ships? They look amazing!!

Timex 3

Well you can see them in a day or so if you like to help with the testing and confirm I've not broken anything🤣. And by "testing" a really mean just use the ship(s) and let me know what issues come up. I promise I won't be "grading" anyone 🤔🤣 PM me if interested 🙂 And do keep in mind that the USS America MOD the Admiral has posted is already a very nice mod 👍

• Like 4

On 7/31/2023 at 7:50 AM, Admiral189 said:

Thanks, HighMaintenance. 

That's great. Can you send me your Allure of the Seas update textures? Thanks.

Regarding the Constellation missile flight, we don't have the control to make them turn but we can make them launch higher or lower when leaving the launchers. DCS Game engine controls all the missiles. As a note. We just animate and code the missiles, ships, guns, and so forth. The Game Engine does the rest.  Now I can make another constellation livery. 

I currently have some DCS Ghost on my PC because my files keep getting corrupted for some reason and I have to start over. So I only add a few mods to DCS at the moment mainly for testing.

Thank you all for your interest in the DCS AI Ship mods. 

Sorry for the delay, I'll send the livery files for the Oasis-class cruise ship shortly.  I briefly contemplated doing liveries for "Flight ii" of the Oasis-class cruise ships, Harmony and Symphony, but I believe that they're slightly different.  I'll have to check though.   

• Like 2

Hello, Nick Sovremenny is coming along well. It's a WIP!!

Thanks, Beldin. Yes, Timex3 the new version will be released once testing is complete. 

On another note, I will be creating mods at my own pace from this day forward. Rushing out mods only puts pressure on me and pressure brings problems. So once I'm close to creating a mod I will post some photos of it and you can expect the mod to be released soon thereafter. 

Sovremenny is the next mod to be released after the HMS Albion and support boats. I'm finishing up the Albion now. Once I feel it's complete I will release her. Thank you all for your patience.

Digital-Combat-Simulator-Black-Shark-Scr

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 5

Project 956 Admiral Ushakov Class Destroyer WIP Photos. 

So far the Sovremenny Class Russian Destroyer AI Ship mod is working out well. Still a lot of work to do. Weapons testing in progress

If someone would like to volunteer to create Liveries that would be great as I don't plan to create any. Currently, there are only three in Service. Two are being overhauled and four were sold to China.

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 19
  • Thanks 6

On 7/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, Admiral189 said:

Some of you probably have pretty good Helicopter flying skills. I would love to see if one of you can do what this USCG MH-65 Dolphin is doing. Hovering just fwd of the Allure of the Seas while the ship is in motion.

Absolutely ashame we don't have any mods or even core functionality for baskets or correct modeling of winch style mechanics.   Would open the door to much more content and campaigns in game, aside from combat but to the logistics and rescue side of things.  That coupled with advance triggers, scripting and animations would be great.  
Thanks for the civilian assets @Admiral189

• Like 2

really nice ship... added some more details in 8k (still wip)

DCS 2023-08-10 14-21-33.png

DCS 2023-08-10 14-23-31.png

• Like 10

Regards / Grüße

Neo

-- Core i7 2600 @4,5 GHz | ASRock P67 Professional | 16 GB RAM | GeForce RTX 2070 | SB X-Fi | 250 GB SSD + 1 GB SSD + 2 TB HD | WIN 10 Pro | TM Warthog | VPC WarBRD base | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip | WINWING F/A-18 H.O.T.A.S | MFG Crosswind | TIR5 | HELIOS --

Thanks, Neo, that's a beautiful shot of the Allure of the Seas. 

Hey Enoy, Type 23 is still a WIP. I have to recreate it. I will not release anything I wouldn't play with.

DmanGIVE, I have no plans at the moment to create any Carriers. That's a big project for one person. If it did create one it would take months to create.

• Like 6

Good Afternoon Everyone. 

I have released HMS Albion L14  along with Support Craft.  There's also a livery of HMS Bulwark L15 included with the download. 

Please PM me if you experience any major technical issues. Thank you all for your interest in the AI Ship Mods I create. Enjoy.

HMS Albion is an amphibious transport dock of the Royal Navy, the first of the two-ship Albion class. Built by BAE Systems Marine in Barrow-in-FurnessAlbion was launched in March 2001 by the Princess Royal. Her sister shipBulwark, was launched in November 2001, also from Barrow. Affiliated to the city of Chester and based in Plymouth, she is the ninth ship to carry the name Albion (after Albion, an ancient name of Great Britain), stretching back to the 74-gun 1763 warship, and last carried by an aircraft carrier decommissioned in 1973 after 19 years service. Designed as an amphibious warfare shipAlbion carries troops, normally Royal Marines, and vehicles up to the size of the Challenger 2 main battle tank. She can deploy these forces using four Landing Craft Utility (LCUs) and four Landing Craft Vehicle and Personnel (LCVPs). A flight deck supports helicopter operations.

HMS-Albion-Support-Craft.jpg

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 6

hace 1 hora, Admiral189 dijo:

Good Afternoon Everyone. 

I have released HMS Albion L14  along with Support Craft.  There's also a livery of HMS Bulwark L15 included with the download. 

Please PM me if you experience any major technical issues. Thank you all for your interest in the AI Ship Mods I create. Enjoy.

HMS Albion is an amphibious transport dock of the Royal Navy, the first of the two-ship Albion class. Built by BAE Systems Marine in Barrow-in-FurnessAlbion was launched in March 2001 by the Princess Royal. Her sister shipBulwark, was launched in November 2001, also from Barrow. Affiliated to the city of Chester and based in Plymouth, she is the ninth ship to carry the name Albion (after Albion, an ancient name of Great Britain), stretching back to the 74-gun 1763 warship, and last carried by an aircraft carrier decommissioned in 1973 after 19 years service. Designed as an amphibious warfare shipAlbion carries troops, normally Royal Marines, and vehicles up to the size of the Challenger 2 main battle tank. She can deploy these forces using four Landing Craft Utility (LCUs) and four Landing Craft Vehicle and Personnel (LCVPs). A flight deck supports helicopter operations.

HMS-Albion-Support-Craft.jpg

The Support Craft are red?

Thanks so much Admiral - love your work 👏

Especially the Amphibious assets and the smaller vessels - adds to the immersion of combined amphibious assault missions, and great asset for the South Atlantic map.

I did a very quick hack for different camo schemes for myself of the LCVP Mk5 & LCU Mk10, also for the LCVP Mk5's mounted on the HMS  Albion  (all non historical 😀)

Includes Original Brown, alternate Brown, Green & Grey schemes.

Have shared for those how might want (hope you don't mind, Admiral?)

Drop into the main DCS Liveries folder or can add to the specific mods Liveries folders (E.G. .../HMS Albion_Support Craft/ Liveries/ HMS_Albion L14/ ...)

Need to add the Liveries folder for the support craft & add in.

Screen_230816_021838.jpg

Liveries.zip

Edited by ggrewe
added text
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thanks, Ggrewe.

There's a lot of hidden talent out there. That talent can be used here in DCS.  The new texture colors look great Ggrewe. A great addition to the support craft. 

I will be sending out an update for the Mk10 LCU later today. Eddie caught something my eyes didn't. I made some other updates to the craft as well. I will update the liveries with the new material ID before release. 

Thanks, Citizen. I'm happy to hear you like the new addition.

Edited by Admiral189
  • Like 2

Well done Admiral ... been looking forward to the finished product.  That's the good news

The bad news is HMS Albion has just handed over her amphibious duties to HMS Bulwark and The MOD are looking for a buyer for HMS Albion, it would appear she is going to be sold off as part of yet another MOD Defence Review.  

The scuttlebut around here is to Chile, but thats not been confirmed yet. 

PS:  Forgot to add - Twatting Politicians, scum of the earth. ☹️

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Citizen said:

It's not released yet.  That's the Type 23 referenced earlier that had to be refactored.

Thank you Admiral, great work! Admiral you have brought life into DCS World. I truly love your work, so thank you for all the hard work!!

Timex 3

• Like 2