SU-57 Felon EFM Build

我真的很喜欢你制造的SU-57战斗机,并期待你的下一次更新。你能告诉我最新的进展或更新时间吗?我要对你的工作表示钦佩和赞赏。SU-57是我最喜欢的战斗机。您能否设置各种驾驶舱颜色,例如黑色或灰色驾驶舱,这将使驾驶舱更加真实?

On 3/18/2023 at 11:29 PM, cubanace said:

AHAHA you guys want to much, Without SDK I can't make a totally new sensor from scratch, SDK is only for Official use and not on personal projects such as this.

Actually you kind of can, Luiz Renault made a flir for the A29 mod. It's not a su25 pod, you should contact him if you are interested in implementing his version even tho it is public and he states on github that he doesn't mind people reusing the code for other things. 

• Like 1

2023/3/23 AM10点06分,cubanace说:

Preview in regards the Rear Facing radar I am coding for our Radar Suite for the Su-57 that will come with Build 05 StandAlone of the Su-57.

SU-57是我最喜欢的战斗机,你的工作很棒,我非常期待它的下一次更新,你有最新的进展和更新时间吗?我已经看了这篇文章很长时间了,没有发布任何新信息,非常担心这个项目的死亡。

On 4/29/2023 at 9:31 AM, KINGAntonio1 said:

Actually you kind of can, Luiz Renault made a flir for the A29 mod. It's not a su25 pod, you should contact him if you are interested in implementing his version even tho it is public and he states on github that he doesn't mind people reusing the code for other things. 

I'm talking about making things legally and not using Eds dll or hacks, without SDK is not possible legally.

On 5/6/2023 at 5:38 AM, cubanace said:

I'm talking about making things legally and not using Eds dll or hacks, without SDK is not possible legally.

to my knowledge there is no dll in the flir's files, checked all flir related folders on my mod and didn't see anything other then lua files, maybe you'll need to make sure yourself. But I don't think there is any since the flir is a bit wonky but that's fine since it's made by a single guy without sdk. As for the pod you implemented on the su57, it's kind of impossible to use tbh, half of the lens of the pod is INSIDE the wheel doors. and any small movement makes it go completely dark. Maybe need to replace it at another spot.

24 minutes ago, KINGAntonio1 said:

to my knowledge there is no dll in the flir's files, checked all flir related folders on my mod and didn't see anything other then lua files, maybe you'll need to make sure yourself. But I don't think there is any since the flir is a bit wonky but that's fine since it's made by a single guy without sdk. As for the pod you implemented on the su57, it's kind of impossible to use tbh, half of the lens of the pod is INSIDE the wheel doors. and any small movement makes it go completely dark. Maybe need to replace it at another spot.

The device and indicator used for the FLIR are not the normally available ones, they are loaded from the avSimplest.dll

creators[devices.FLIR]                      = {"LR::avSimplestFLIR"    ,LockOn_Options.script_path.."FLIR/device.lua"} 
 indicators[#indicators + 1] = {"LR::ccCamera", LockOn_Options.script_path.."FLIR/indicator.lua", devices.FLIR,        {{}}}

Edited by Copprhead

I guess it was known that the link on @cubanace signature does not work for quite a while.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 2 weeks later...

So non of the links work for this mod and no one ever responded to where it could be downloaded. I guess you just can't get it anymore.

PC specs:

Intel Core i7-13700K [Raptor Lake 3.4GHz Sixteen-Core LGA 1700] (stock clock)/64.0 GB RAM/RTX 3080 GPU (stock clock)/Windows 10 Home/SSD Drives/T.Flight HOTAS X/HP Reverb G2

Go to the Discord server for the builds.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SU-57 FELON STANDALONE BUILD 4.5 and What's Coming.

New custom radar suite including a rear facing radar.
NEW RWR and DEFENSE SUITE.
NEW Navigation suite display.
NEW HUD with Helmet Display.
Updated FM ( EFM) and Thrust Vectoring.
Updated AL-41F1 Engine.
Updates to both External models and internally.
New Electrical system.
New Weapon system.
No FC3 Required. 

DCS.openbeta_6_6_2023_11_18_16_PM.png

DCS.openbeta_6_7_2023_3_46_23_AM.png

DCS.openbeta_6_6_2023_11_18_28_PM.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

GR showed a RAM version of Su-57 yesterday. I dunno how it was done.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2023 at 3:06 PM, VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants said:

GR showed a RAM version of Su-57 yesterday. I dunno how it was done.

He has no idea of what he's doing, there's no such thing as a standard SU-57 and a Stealth SU-57 variants, the Serial production SU-57 in the armed Russian forces all have Ram coating in airframe and canopy and the only difference in it's RCS is due to its ability to open and close it's IRST sensor which helps it be a bit more stealthy but there are no None stealthy and a Stealth platform, there is only one which is the serial production model with the exception of the earlier prototypes those were horrible in terms of stealth due to gaps and other external things such as exposed screws and such.

GR are mostly doing all this for views ext.

• Like 4

3 часа назад, cubanace сказал:

there's no such thing as a standard SU-57

Pretty much. There are no external hard-points on most pictures but I've read a report that one airframe from the recent batch has them. I guess this kind of inconsistency comes with limited production numbers and much less limited price of modern machines. AFAIK there's no standard EF Typhoon either, so HB is essentially modelling a fantasy plane that has capabilities of several real planes. I guess you have the right (and not much choice, really :smilewink:) to go the same route.

• Like 1

Grim Reaper, it is a rather famous UK Youtube channel.

• 3 months later...