SU-57 Felon EFM Build

Cubanace, this is a wonderful model and quite fun to fly.  I used it as an AI model the other day and observed both wings breaking off during landing when the parachute is deployed.  All is fine after the chute is dropped.  Using ModelViewer2 it looks like argument 35 deploys the chute and breaks off the left wing.  Didn't see why the right wing breaks off as argument 36 controls it.  I didn't see this reported here so thought you should know.  Keep up the terrific work.  BTW: using your latest release.

RustyGunner

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RustyGunner said:

Cubanace, this is a wonderful model and quite fun to fly.  I used it as an AI model the other day and observed both wings breaking off during landing when the parachute is deployed.  All is fine after the chute is dropped.  Using ModelViewer2 it looks like argument 35 deploys the chute and breaks off the left wing.  Didn't see why the right wing breaks off as argument 36 controls it.  I didn't see this reported here so thought you should know.  Keep up the terrific work.  BTW: using your latest release.

RustyGunner

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

I will fix this ASAP.

Best regards:

CubanAce.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, RustyGunner said:

RustyGunner

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

Fixed, I will include on next build 04, Left landing gear cords will also be fixed on AI.

Digital_Combat_Simulator_9_3_2022_10_19_

Digital Combat Simulator 9_3_2022 10_21_15 AM.png

Edited by cubanace
edit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

also having the issue where it will freeze DCS, have FC3, installed in saved games etc, open beta. can fly it in a created mission. However if I load into any MP mission or server it will freeze when I hit fly.  in the top right where its loading scripts it seems to get hung up on radar suit online.

DCS MOD.PNG

Edited by LeeHrvy

14 hours ago, LeeHrvy said:

also having the issue where it will freeze DCS, have FC3, installed in saved games etc, open beta. can fly it in a created mission. However if I load into any MP mission or server it will freeze when I hit fly.  in the top right where its loading scripts it seems to get hung up on radar suit online.

DCS MOD.PNG

its due to VR , i am looking into this to fix.

• Like 2

@cubanace

Hello,

FYI, this might be a FALSE positive but build 3 came up with red flag from one security vendor here:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/7f8659f0bc6b9f285424690b5c7582448db68db01b864ce60e9debc788319d21

Here's the link I used:

drive.google.com

Notice two things:
There's ONE out of many vendors reporting this file as red flagged.
In recent news there are reports of both google drive and dropbox being used for cyber attacks:
https://www.tanium.com/blog/cyber-threat-intelligence-roundup-july-27/

I do NOT know if this is actually a problem or not but thought I'd let you know.

Thanks!
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

cubanace your Su 57 is a favourite of mine but Build 04 seems to have a problem recognizing my Virpil CM 3 throttles and zoom axis. Previous Builds had no problems at all. Not sure why. The engines spool up using the keyboard +and- keys but this isn't ideal given my full  Virpil HOTAS setup. Got any idea what I could have done differently to cause this problem? I've deleted / re-downloaded the mod, opened the Virpil software ... everything seems to work on all my other modules/aircraft.  I'm very keen to fly Build 04 given all that you have done to improve things. Keep up your fantastic work!

Cheers, Phoenix456

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the latest version still that same dropbox link? Nice modeling @cubanace  in page 1. BTW Is that Catia or SolidW? I am Naval architechture engineer myself, and use both of ´em. more or less alot, as now i work besides naval engines. 🙂 (catia ofc more when CAM is "near"..)

Edited by Wiggo

On 10/10/2022 at 6:24 AM, phoenix456 said:

cubanace your Su 57 is a favourite of mine but Build 04 seems to have a problem recognizing my Virpil CM 3 throttles and zoom axis. Previous Builds had no problems at all. Not sure why. The engines spool up using the keyboard +and- keys but this isn't ideal given my full  Virpil HOTAS setup. Got any idea what I could have done differently to cause this problem? I've deleted / re-downloaded the mod, opened the Virpil software ... everything seems to work on all my other modules/aircraft.  I'm very keen to fly Build 04 given all that you have done to improve things. Keep up your fantastic work!

Cheers, Phoenix456

Just bind the throttle to the single "thrust" category vs the LEFT and RIGHT engine category's as those dont work.

5 hours ago, EndersGame said:

Just bind the throttle to the single "thrust" category vs the LEFT and RIGHT engine category's as those dont work.

Thanks for the advice mate.  I've ended up binding the throttle \ thrust to the CM3's flaps control ... it's a little weird but it works ... just no GS differential thrust from separate R/L throttle controls 

I think the Su-57 looks beautiful in my opinion

Like ElvisDaKang said where can I find the most recent download?

There is a debate among the aviation experts if the Su-57 is stealth or low observable like the Super Hornet?

The Russians claim stealth and one of the latest GR videos claim low observable (Su-57 vs F-15EX)

Which one is it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

This is Build 04 of the SU-57 EFM Thrust Vectoring Technology Demonstrator.

Keep in mind this is more of Work in progress in regards it's FM and Thrust vectoring.

There is no Oxigen system because it's only a demonstrator for testing EFM possibilities.

Keybinds are F for stage 1 Thrust vectoring and B for stage 2.

Stage one triggers All axis such as pitch, roll, rudder while second stage triggers only Pitch in a more aggressive manner.

There are also bugs so remember it's all WIP.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4PRNeyB6gaq0E2BCHx6x71GhpBZg-y_/view?usp=sharing

Edited by cubanace
Edit
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, cubanace said:

This is Build 04 of the SU-57 EFM Thrust Vectoring Technology Demonstrator.

Keep in mind this is more of Work in progress in regards it's FM and Thrust vectoring.

There is no Oxigen system because it's only a demonstrator for testing EFM possibilities.

Keybinds are F for stage 1 Thrust vectoring and B for stage 2.

Stage one triggers All axis such as pitch, roll, rudder while second stage triggers only Pitch in a more aggressive manner.

There are also bugs so remember it's all WIP.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t4PRNeyB6gaq0E2BCHx6x71GhpBZg-y_/view?usp=sharing

What are the chances...haven't played DCS in about a year. Remembered how fun the SU57 was, and remembered there was a build coming with an EFM SU57. Logged in today, and this made my night.

Thank you immensely. I see that the EFM TVC is uncompiled...my god, hope everyone can understand what they are looking at, because it's an immense amount of work.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...