Taking off at night

skypickle

You have taxi lights and landing lights that light up the ground in front of you. Alternatively you also have night vision goggles (RSHIFT+H), but they are not used for ground ops.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

How are you taking off in a module that isn’t released yet?

Good point. That's probably why he doesn't see anything! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

You have taxi lights and landing lights that light up the ground in front of you. Alternatively you also have night vision goggles (RSHIFT+H), but they are not used for ground ops.

The A-10 is one of the exceptions to the normal nogs ops. They were using them in afghanistan as one of the first fixed wing aircraft based in country. Props to them for pulling that off too.

This forum is for "DCS: A-10C II Warthog" which has not yet been released.

I think you're thinking of DCS: A-10C Warthog.

Err. No this particular forum is for the plain vanilla Hog.

To the OP, your taxi and landing light switch is on the left of the main panel near the landing gear lever. It is the long switch with three "pips" on it. For both landing and taxi lights on, it needs to be in the up position.

Edit: Apologies Yurgon. On landing on the hog 2 forum, I see this thread has been moved by the mods from there.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

yes thats what I said in my edit above.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.