DCS Su-30MK MOD

12 hours ago, tripod3 said:

Kh-31PD could be launched from 250 km. How can we reproduce this ingame? AI launches it from 110 km.

I provided AWACS, clear line of sight, high alt and high speed.

Please pay attention to the highlighted line: 120 km. So wrote the developer of the mod for this rocket.

Безымянный.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tripod3 said:

AI doesnt want to launch BrahMos any way. Fix didnt help with this issue.

Any help?

Try to replacing as shown in the highlighted script line in the file: Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/Aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Weapons/Weapons_AS.lua. From "Head Type = 4," to "Head Type = 5,".

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by RaptorFighter

1 hour ago, RaptorFighter said:

Try to replacing as shown in the highlighted script line in the file: Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/Aircraft/Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Weapons/Weapons_AS.lua. From "Head Type = 4," to "Head Type = 5,".

Безымянный.jpg

Just tested. This type of head works. But

1) AI launched Brahmos from too close dist (15-20 km). May be some sensor or designator range affects this head_type?

2) The missle sank 1-2 km before target. 

Edited by tripod3

3 hours ago, tripod3 said:

Just tested. This type of head works. But

1) AI launched Brahmos from too close dist (15-20 km). May be some sensor or designator range affects this head_type?

2) The missle sank 1-2 km before target. 

I can't help here, because seeing missiles in the mod didn't work properly, I remade all the missiles and now I'm using only my own missiles.

Edited by RaptorFighter

1 hour ago, RaptorFighter said:

Please pay attention to the highlighted line: 120 km. So wrote the developer of the mod for this rocket.

Безымянный.jpg

Lets discuss this tweak.

Chanched Range_max to 250, then D_max to 200 (I dont give a f*ck what it is but let it be...)

Test AI flight, SEAD target is S-300 stock compound:

Su-30SM AG still launch both X-31PD and X-31P from 110 km

3 hours ago, tripod3 said:

Lets discuss this tweak.

Chanched Range_max to 250, then D_max to 200 (I dont give a f*ck what it is but let it be...)

Test AI flight, SEAD target is S-300 stock compound:

Su-30SM AG still launch both X-31PD and X-31P from 110 km

Because these changes you made are not enough to change the behavior of the missile. At the bottom there are many lines describing both the autopilot, and the guidance and operation of the engines (starting and sustainer), the amount of fuel, its consumption ... There is a lot of work in fact.

Edited by RaptorFighter

50 minutes ago, tripod3 said:

Su-30SM (AG) AI has been shot by AIM-9X.

Bug: 3 (three) pilots jumped out with chutes. Correct number is 2 pilots.

And question: Is AG version of Su-30 AI capable to conduct AA operations? For what this AA|AG versions are?

you right there are 3 pilot, that's bug from DCS, for normal play is the second eject it crash DCS.

AI is multi role, still the last update break the AI to engage with custom weapons, fix in the way

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

I successfully downloaded and installed it. Seems to work fine for the most part (occasionally my VIRPIL stick gets corrupted pitch and roll assignments for some reason only with this airframe) I did notice that the icon has not been updated tho.image.jpeg

null2.jpg

2.1.10b installed, icon shows 2.1.9b

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

14 hours ago, skypickle said:

I successfully downloaded and installed it. Seems to work fine for the most part (occasionally my VIRPIL stick gets corrupted pitch and roll assignments for some reason only with this airframe) I did notice that the icon has not been updated tho.image.jpeg

null2.jpg

2.1.10b installed, icon shows 2.1.9b

I think just "entry.lua" hasn't been updated 😉

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

11 hours ago, Rapier-VCG- said:

Has anyone made any fictious Iranian skins for the MKI yet ?

Sure. In fact it was one the early liveries that was released months ago....https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320065/

See: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/247098-dcs-su-30mmk-mod/page/29/#comment-4899078

Edited by sa63114200

1 hour ago, dave76 said:

guys, i tried to download but the message says equested file does not exist.................

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BmFkIxI-NILxiMQDuDtE/edit?fbclid=IwAR1HrPMqCf-EBi3fuDUdaOJpIKjCglHojfXIW0oVwWl-q7iKC7uuRUlg5rY

Good day.

Please see first page post of this thread you will find more download options.

Take care and stay safe,

v/r.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 8:28 AM, RaptorFighter said:

Everyone who likes the 1-st version, I give two files for replacement (do not forget to make an original copy).

Ways for this files:

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/MFD/Indicator/PAGES/PAGES

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/Resources/MFD/MASD-ELEMENTS.tga

1*****************************************************************************************************1

MASD-ELEMENTS.tga 4 MB · 87 downloads MFD_MASD.lua 9.67 kB · 67 downloads

1******************************************************************************************************1

Everyone who likes the 2-nd version, I give two files for replacement (do not forget to make an original copy).

Ways for this files:

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/MFD/Indicator/PAGES/PAGES

Su-30MK_SFM v2.01B/Cockpit/Scripts/Resources/MFD/MASD-ELEMENTS.tga

2******************************************************************************************************2

MASD-ELEMENTS.tga 4 MB · 48 downloads MFD_MASD.lua 9.98 kB · 43 downloads

2******************************************************************************************************2

Hello RaptorFighter did these modifications works with the latest version ?

15 hours ago, Rapier-VCG- said:

Having an issue with the latest release, the SU-30MKI and SU-30MKI AG doesn't configure properly on a AI Ramp Start.  Canopy remains extended up and canards are in a drooped state.  Is this a know bug ?

SU-30MKI_AI_Ramp Start.jpg

i have the same issue

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]