New model F-16 by ED

Nice, but IMO isn't it too "plastic"? or it is only my imagination ;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

in respect of that great work.but a question....is this again just a cosmetik cover (3D outside) or a full new jet with pit and FM?

just asking..but looks awesome though :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are actually numerous inaccuracies in the model, besides the fact that it is far from finished in general. It was posted on the airforce.ru forum as part of an outside discussion between Skylark and another modeler and isn't meant as a demonstration for DCS per se, although once finished, the model will be adopted for it. Like various other 3D models created in the ED studio, this one is a WIP, with the modeler working on it on and off as other priorities come and go. It has actually been in development for some time and it isn't clear whether it's currently a priority model.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Cool, looks nice. I think it would look better loaded with weapons.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=162569&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=27a7e081466b0a50fbafbee495670f80

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Cool, looks nice. I think it would look better loaded with weapons.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=162569&g2_serialNumber=2&g2_GALLERYSID=27a7e081466b0a50fbafbee495670f80

You'll load it yourself once it's available :D

I like the looks of this F-16 and I had no idea Skylark was modelling Viper and Flanker. Any links to Skylark's Flanker teaser pics?!

Please tell me, this F-16 is intended for DCS, right?! Any chance of having it in FC?! :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You can look at the last few pages for flanker, mig, and su-25

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=18484&page=31

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=24836

However, none of these models are a priority right now so that's why they are not finished. I believe these models are intended only for DCS, and will not come in a patch or whatever for FC (otherwise that will be more like an addon rather than a patch). Plus i also heard they are using a newer .lom format, for example, the one they gave us doesn't have such arguments such as engine spinning, but the newer ones probably does. So it probably won't even function fully in FC. IMHO. don't quote me on anything, i'm just speculating.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...