Sim-mod A-10 Problems - report here

After my A-10 install loading of R-77s became possible on the SU-27 and 33. I know of another person who verified this as well. I mentioned this to Yeniceri so he's aware. Not a big deal but newbies might load 77s inavertantly on servers.

I have many mods installed. Installed the A10 model with the main download and the F-15 compatibility patch. No modifications to the meinit.xml file after installation of the A10 model.

This is caused by the F-15 compatibility pack is from the Crimean Air Wars Mod from the lockonfiles site, and R-77's are mounted on SU-27's in that Mod.

Over the weekend, I plan on making a compatability pack for ONLY the F-15, which will not include Walmis' Weapons pack either as it does now, which has caused some issues with Sidewinder positioning.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've made a couple of new modman packages

Compatibility packs ( these do not include the A-10 itself, check the readme )

A-10A + ADA Mod

http://www.mediafire.com/?ujhdnxwjqgb

A-10A + Walmis F-15

http://www.mediafire.com/?lvd5xg0itgw

A-10A + Walmis F-15 + Walmis Weapons

http://www.mediafire.com/?txm1lnoi1gy

A-10A + Walmis F-15 + Walmis Weapons + Crimean Air War

http://www.mediafire.com/?tzengwn490o

A-10A + ADA Mod + Walmis F-15

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndgyn23ame

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys, i have no problem, but... why did you make that ventilators of engines stops when plane stops? You applied not correct argument for spinning of ventilator... Please correct it if you will have time.

DO you mean the fan on the Engines? just trying to understand

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Have you made those augments work?

he is talking about engine fans...

My friend has the same Problem with the black A-10 Pit does anybody has a solution yet?

nope.. try'n to have to same bug here for the sake of finding the source of the problem but failing to do so!...No matter what i do i cant have the same bug! Cockpit is still normal...

If we can find the source, the solution will present itself...

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Ok, I got those black reflections when I ran on full shadows. On all planar there was no problem.

On a side note though, is the stick in the cockpit supposed to move when you trim the aircraft?

------EDIT------

8800GT 512MB Latest WHQL Drivers

2GB

Athlon X2 3800+

Ok, I got those black reflections when I ran on full shadows. On all planar there was no problem.

On a side note though, is the stick in the cockpit supposed to move when you trim the aircraft?

Yes it is

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

------EDIT------

8800GT 512MB Latest WHQL Drivers

2GB

Athlon X2 3800+

Right on the money.

I had full black textures in the cockpit, and the window. I installed the suggested cockpit mod with no effect. Turning the shadows from full to planar solved the problem immediatly.

SiM-MOD, wonderful job on the Bird though! I can't get over it, I think my squad is getting tired of me ranting about it, but then, so do they :smilewink:

Time to fly! :joystick:

Not a problem yet but I would like to know if it's possible to use Yeniceri's VF-15+WF-33 and the FA Mixer mod with the New A-10

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

also, could you uninstall the A-10 via modman from your lock on and see if the problem persist?

Hi SuperKungFu; whenever I returned to the original A-10A, the problem dissapeared.

I activated full planar shadows and now I have a clean cockpit; like Immerman, I was running on full shadows. (Immerman, remind me of sending you an expensive gift in christmas :notworthy:)

Now, all we have to do is find what is the problem with full shadows.

Thank you all for your help

:thumbup:

big trouble...

biiiiiiiiig trouble...

K thanks Yeni, Obviously you are extremely busy at the moment, but will there be a 'fix' ? somewhere in the future ???

Thanks again for a wonderful mod

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Not really a problem (since the mod works fine), but when install the mod with the newest ModMan, it's status is yellow, but when I check the file list, I don't see any conflicting or missing files - but as I said, the mod itself works fine. :)

Just curious what could be the problem.

GBU's are laser guided, but the A-10A does not carry a laser designator of it's own, so you are not able to target them yourself.

To use LGB's, you should set the target in the Mission Editor. When you fly ingame, that target will be shown with a targeting diamond, which simulates ground forces desgnating the target for you.

All you have to do, is get within range (again, using your judgement) and release the weapon.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

K thanks Yeni, Obviously you are extremely busy at the moment, but will there be a 'fix' ? somewhere in the future ???

Thanks again for a wonderful mod

I will look at making a compatible meinit at the weekend, but please bear in mind that making 2 mods work together is fairly easy, but making 3 work is a little more tricky...

Add another to that and all the variations that may be possible, and things start to get very hard for us to do.

example... mods available are A, B, C & D. We have to make these packs

A

A+B

A+C

A+D

A+B+C

A+B+D

A+C+D

A+B+C+D

Chances are that i will create an meinit for only the A-10 and the 141, and make the changes for the 141 available seperately in a text file like we have done for the A-10 for people to manually edit their meinit if they wish.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One simple and short comment for the people who don't like the install.

" Don't like it delete it and stop moaning "

'Just be grateful that so many people did so much work for so long free and at a cost to their families and friends for over a year ' would you have been prepared to do that for the community ?

Am I an abusive idiot ?