MISSION 1-BRIEFING

Briefings 1st mission

BLUE SIDE : http://www.foinikas.org/ftp/public/DCS_World/Chameleon%20Campaign/Mission%201/Operation_Chameleon_Mission_1_BLUE_BRIEFING.pdf

RED SIDE : http://www.foinikas.org/ftp/public/DCS_World/Chameleon%20Campaign/Mission%201/Operation_Chameleon_Mission_1_RED_BRIEFING.pdf

Please register to the available slots with a response in this discussion.

Mission date : 7th November 20:00 Zulu time

PARTICIPATIONS

BLUE SIDE

A-10C : badger66 ,Daryl1586 (PIG 11),mwd2 (PIG 12) ,Ike4fin (PIG 13) ,82nd-Sweet (PIG14),Endy ,trooph , Daredevil (373rd),Panthir(373rd),Chrico (373rd), Petritis(373rd), Frogman (373rd),Cobra99,Leto(Pontiac 11) ,33rd_Havoc (Pontiac 12),LionCF

KA-50: Geokat (373rd),

SU-25T: Spanker(373rd), Promitheas(373rd). lefterul (373rd)

GROUND COMMANDERS: Greg(373rd)

RED SIDE

SU-25T: Aries,Jabo2009

KA:50: Shapper,redx_7,gixxer600,roob

GROUND COMMANDER:

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Red force please, KA50 as needed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:thumbup:

http://justforlaughssimulation.weebly.com/

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Asus p5q-e, intel core2 extreme CPU X9650 @3.08ghz, 8.0GB DDR2 Corsair extreme, Win7 64, Nivida GTX280, AcerP243W 24' Acer S221HQL 22' TrackIR 5, Saitek X52 Pro flight control and pro pedals.

Due to the fact that the mission was announced for 19:00 zulu not tacking into account the change in daylight saving time the mission start is shifted one hour later, namely at 20:00 zulu

Apologies for the inconvenience.

So the mission will be on 7th November 20:00 zulu time!

See you! smile.gif

If we're desperately missing Red ground force commander I also own CA so can jump into that slot. The problem is I have no idea how to be a Jtac for Red. Do KA-50 or SU-25 have abilities to input coordinates for ground targets? Sorry for a noobish question but I have no experience with them, only A10. My knowledge of Russian weapon systems (on planes and helis) is also limited, so the ability to be a proper JTAC is also impaired...

That's why I'd rather someone with more experience with Red did it, as I wouldn't like the Red side to suffer due to inability of its commander...

@Endy

Here is a guide from Red devil about coordinates to KA-50's : http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=86752

You can also guide with bearing SU-25t from the map and pop up smoke to the targets :)

@hreich it seems that the Red Ka-50's are full.Let me know if you want me to add one more or you can fly with the blue side ;)

I think I'll stick with the A10, sorry. I don't want to screw the red side, still not that proficient with CA and red weapons. Will try to practice tomorrow a bit if i have time but not certain. For now please stick me and Trooph in some A10 flight.

EDIT: I'll try to practice a bit to be the ground commander but will be able to let you know shortly before the mission.

Side: Georgia/US

A/C: A-10

Please put me together with 33rd_Havoc in one flight

thx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ariescon.com

Intel i7-6700K | 32GB RAM | NVIDIA GTX 1080 | 1TB m.2 SSD | TM Warthog | Logitech G-35 | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Ultimate 64bit | 3 monitor setup @5760x1080 | Occulus Rift

Hey Guys, Side: Georgia/US A/C: A-10C

I would take the Pontiac Flight with Leto.

If that is not possilbe we would take the Colt Flight and if that is impossible too, we would make the Hawg Flight :D

So stick us togehter in one Flight and we will finish the job ;)