[OLD BUG REPORTS] Cleaning and Organization of old posts

RAZBAM_ELMO

Thats OK.

I hope you will find yourself this is only a hobby we are all in for fun and getting angry a sunny sunday morning in front of a screen is not my way to go.

Cheers mate.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats OK.

I hope you will find yourself this is only a hobby we are all in for fun and getting angry a sunny sunday morning in front of a screen is not my way to go.

Cheers mate.

That's because you live in Spain and you have sun :lol:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Prego :)

Sono contento di essere stato in grado di aiutare.

Please.

Glad to have been able to help

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I don't speak your language very well, so I won't risk to answer you nonsense, dear mate.

I owe you one anyway, only hope the time of returning you well as you deserve will come very soon.

A bientot.

Thank you for pointing this out. Our testers are aware of this and will be added to the bug tracker if its confirmed

The bug is now pointed out for one month, don't you think that this statement is a little bit inappropiate for your paying customers?

If I sum it up, it will take two more months for confirming, 6 months on the wait list (cause of course its a unnecesary minor thing) two months to fix it and one month to release it.

So please pleasently surprise me with fixing that faster then 1 year.

Thank you very much in advance.

One of your paying customers.

(Same for the other bugs I mentioned on the last page)

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

The bug is now pointed out for one month, don't you think that this statement is a little bit inappropiate for your paying customers?

If I sum it up, it will take two more months for confirming, 6 months on the wait list (cause of course its a unnecesary minor thing) two months to fix it and one month to release it.

If you don't like my reply that is fine but less of the attitude please.

I'm trying to help!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

I highly appreciate your help, and I'm happy that you are there to communicate with the community.

But I think, that you also can understand that I'm unbelieveable diasappointed by Razbam and their behavor. Especially as they said that they will do better. So I'm waiting for Razbam to do better, but things get even worse...

And thats sad, because their aircrafts are amazing and they look amazing.

I paid you guys. You did not expect my expectations, that is ok. But instead of finishing things and bring it to an acceptable level, things are getting more broken and there is zero communication about it. That is grueling...

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

Zero communication when you are talking directly now with Razbam and feedbacking at you personally?

It seems you have choose the other way, good luck.

Is sunday here, going for a walk.

Bye.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

This radio bug is 1 month old, so slow down please :music_whistling:

PS: maybe the avatar isn't obvious enough, but when you're talking to Decoy, you're talking to Razbam...

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Zero communication about the the status of bugs and ongoing development. Once again, take a look at the list I postet on the page before. And don't come with their bugtracker, that did not improve the overall situation anyhow.

As I said, I highly appreciate Decoy as community manager, but I think he can't do anything more when he don't get any infos from the rest of the team.

This bug here is now shown for one month. Within this one month, Razbam did not even confirmed it. So how long do you think that it will take to fix it?

On top, that is something that was working and they broke it...

Do you guys all work the same way in your jobs?

I paid for a released module and got one with plenty of bugs and missing features. No action to fix that things, instead implementing new bugs.

I bought a WIP module and got one with tons of bugs and missing features. And it is not being worked on.

So you don't understand why I'm angry, sad and disapointed?

But I have learned my lession, I'll also go for a walk and enjoy the other modules in DCS.

And I will not pass a single cent to Razbam until they are showing that they improved themselfs.

Edited by viper2097

Steam user - Youtube

To fix this go to \Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Comm\comm.lua and add on line 315 :

utils.verifyChunk(utils.loadfileIn('Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/Config/Common/Tanker.lua', getfenv()))(6)

Or download my file from here.

Cheers:pilotfly:

Didn't see it was already solved by sushy73 !

comm.lua

Edited by BlaizzMC

Hi .

If you want the complete radio menu for wingmen .

Add these lines in the comm.lua

local parameters = {

fighter = true,

radar = true,

ECM = true,

refueling = true

}

local menus = data.menus

utils.verifyChunk(utils.loadfileIn('Scripts/UI/RadioCommandDialogPanel/Config/LockOnAirplane.lua', getfenv()))(parameters)

Yeah, I can patrol "close group" now ! Thanks a lot!

ROG Maximus XI Hero / i9-9900k @5Ghz / 32Gb DDR4 @3200Mhz / Samsung 960 Pro M.2 / RTX2080ti / Vive Pro / ROG 3440x1440

I think I figure out whats is happening!

If I increase time speed too much the game becomes slow to respond and it seems there is a loss of sincronism between the game and graphics on screen.

This problem occurs despite I use keyboard or mouse shortcut to manipulate time.

I think I figure out whats is happening!

If I increase time speed too much the game becomes slow to respond and it seems there is a loss of sincronism between the game and graphics on screen.

This problem occurs despite I use keyboard or mouse shortcut to manipulate time.

Why are you using accelerate time so much? The only time I use this function is either when waiting for a refuel in SP or watching a replay back.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

DCS 2.5.4.27430 Beta

Radio frequency setting via V/UHF TX modes selector knob M/P/G (manual/preset/guard) is not working. When I switch from Man to Preset, it will stay on Man until I roll one of the numerical frequency wheel.

Another thing bugged for long time is the Data Selector Knob on HSI. When you do a mouse click & hold & drag it down to lower the values, actually it will also increase the values as you are dragging the mouse up.

Please fix radio first!