Add option to remove baked reflections

some1

Yay, instead of dialling down reflections on the textures in the older modules, ED is pushing even more baked reflections in the latest productions. Why the backrest detail is even reflected in the instruments, shouldn't there be a pilot?

Please at least make it optional like in the the Hornet/Viper. It looks completely out of place in VR or even with TrackIR.

glDUQMK.jpg

PS9quD8.jpg

tzbfgzd.jpg

Edited by some1
  • Like 7

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yeah, I love the new cockpit, and all the updates, but that stipling/button pattern in the APU gauges from the CDU drove me nuts the other day. It was all I could see once I noticed it.

• Like 1

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to be able to turn this off as well. I understand ED are probably trying to represent difficulty reflections can cause to read gauges IRL. But seeing the harness belts sitting on an empty seat reflected on the ADI and HSI is more immersion breaking than adding in my option.

• 3 weeks later...