How to add waypoints in MP?

lcabc888

58 minutes ago, lcabc888 said:

OK, I mean to add a waypoint WITHOUT entering a coordinate.

Like can we add a waypoint by clicking in the F10 map?

Hi,

well it is sometimes allowed on MP servers to add mark points on the F10 map that other players can view. However, the mission designer can disable the option to do that.

Even if these user marks are allowed, there is now way to use them from within the Hornet other than writing down the coordinates and then manually enter them as new WP.

Cheers

Yeah, what we're missing is DTC/mission planning capabilities. Something like that other F-16 orientated simulator would be fantastic. 

• Like 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Hi.

And what about markpoints?

It's not a proper waypoint but would do the trick.

Find the general location of your interest, with radar or TGP, and pres the MK (or mark point) PB on the proper MFD. Then, from waypoint 1, click down arrow and you 'll jump to markpoints. You should have enough for the weapon release needs.

Saludos, Saca111

• 7 months later...

So I stumbled upon this a few months ago and it was updated yesterday for precise coordinates in the F/A18c. You mark the points on your f10 map using this add on and it will input them into the Hornets computer for you.

I havent tried it on MP yet but its saved me time already messing around in SP.