SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View  

49 members have voted

1. 1. SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

• Ahhh...I trust everyone, use Tac-View on every Server
    • No...WAY!!!! You cant trust anyone...Get rid of Tac-View on servers!
    • Rotate the usesage from day to day of Tac-View on servers
    • Tac-View is for the birds, I dont use it!

Hi,

This should be interesting. When I first started playing LOMAC I never used Tac-View. After a while I was interested in seeing what I was doing wrong/right in-game so I downloaded Tac-View. After some 6 months of using Tac-View and some nice intercept replays I noticed that one could use ACMI/Tac-View as an "Alternative" to radar or AWAX. Its funny but you just get the "Gut" feeling when your flying at 47,000-Mach 2.0 and some Bandit takes off from an Airfield less than 20nm away and shoots you down, with no A-50 in the Air.....Huuummmmmmm.....

I feel that with all of the information here and there about Tac-View, there should prhaps be some re-thinking about the use on some of the on-line servers.

Since my new install of LOMAC-FC, I have no mods, no skins, no mod-man, no TAC-VIEW. I feel that it would be a more "Fair" and "No wondering" if some people use Tac-View as an alternative to the modeling of the jet with or with out AWAX.

:music_whistling:

Edited by cool_t
  • Like 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post Cool-T ..just few moments later after i posted this on TCL.

(Maybe a way to answer your poll)

icon4.gif Anti-Cheat Security Tip for TCL

Make sure you have not Tacview on Record -

meaning EnableExportScript = false

in X:\Lock On\Config\export\config.lua !!

track the fight conventional by ingame record.

Reason:

due to some analyses and rumors and facts following is possible, especially in FullLoadout Fights.

there is an ACMI script out there what you place in a folder and what shows you a LIVE version of TACVIEW

(fully whats going on, seeing everything )

in others words, the danger that ppl can use this is given ...therefore...

unable LUA export OFF !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Syncho

If you allow lua export on your wide open to cheating using ASMI. This should'nt even be topic, ban lua export on all servers.

Hi,

This should be interesting. When I first started playing LOMAC I never used Tac-View. After a while I was interested in seeing what I was doing wrong/right in-game so I downloaded Tac-View. After some 6 months of using Tac-View and some nice intercept replays I noticed that one could use ACMI/Tac-View as an "Alternative" to radar or AWAX. Its funny but you just get the "Gut" feeling when your flying at 47,000-Mach 2.0 and some Bandit takes off from an Airfield less than 20nm away and shoots you down, with no A-50 in the Air.....Huuummmmmmm.....

I feel that with all of the information here and there about Tac-View, there should prhaps be some re-thinking about the use on some of the on-line servers.

Since my new install of LOMAC-FC, I have no mods, no skins, no mod-man, no TAC-VIEW. I feel that it would be a more "Fair" and "No wondering" if some people use Tac-View as an alternative to the modeling of the jet with or with out AWAX.

:music_whistling:

Hey cool-t that Bandit who shoots u down when u was flying 47000 feet at mach2.0 was me:)

indeed no A50 was in the Air but as i was taking off from Kras i saw SAM shooting smoke going up to the sky...u know what happened after.

Just to make things clear on your mind for that loss.

After i agree to disable export if that ACMI can be used for cheating...

• Like 1

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Anywhere were, are and will be people like that. It is inevitable - game lets u do that by bugs bugs like those with TacView and luas. Patch would be cool, but as we all know it on 99.999(...) % won't out, so we must live with it.

To record track I use simple record common in-game track and play it offline - it is enough for me :)

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

To record track I use simple record common in-game track and play it offline - it is enough for me :)
Bad thing unfortunately is that those tracks don't always play back correctly...

Personally I always review my tacviews after flying on a server because it is the perfect tool to understand what happened during your flight as it shows what you did right and what you did wrong. I would hate to see online servers disabling tacviews...

I fear that this thread will lead to more people using this cheat and result in more servers disabling the exports... :(

Edited by Case
  • Like 1

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Things like this should be discussed openly. It is the only way to identify cheating, and even more importantly - it will help ED to develope counter-measures, something like selective exporting, account password protection...

Also, it could help improve Tacview so it will not be possible to use it for cheating. Disabling tacview will not resolve cheating possibilities. It will only make it harder to identify them.

Personally I'm against disabling Tacview as it is more usefull to me and to my buddies when we are studying our mistakes and improvements.

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Hm... Witch hunt...

I don't care, if someone is such'a nub that he needs to cheat. He will be pwned anyway.

51PVO flew all matches against honest squads, that's for sure.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Hm... Witch hunt...

I don't care, if someone is such'a nub that he needs to cheat. He will be pwned anyway.

51PVO flew all matches against honest squads, that's for sure.

Amen :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, another point that I would like to point out is that when servers/people have Tac-View they can see your "Secret" moves. I like to pride my self on busting out new moves here that kill Aces pilots. With Tac-View on servers/people moves and tactics are right in the open. When I first started playing LOMAC 3-4 years ago it was rare to see a "Split-S" from 45,000ft.

I truly feel that we need to bump up the grip on explotation for fair play. I dont like busting out the "Retreating wind mill" or the "Decending serpent" on servers that alow ACMI/TAC-View, there killer moves that take perfict placement to execute and get the kill.

There has been alot of pilots that have realy worked on there moves, keep up the good flying.

:)

This isn't news. And yer all crazy. :D

cool_t ... anyone can see your 'secret moves' any time by recording a track.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

ah u mean...that maddoging one 120 (4x) in each descending corner :lol:

:pilotfly::smartass::megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The way I see it is:

I hope anyone doesnt use. Too many people using it screws the game, however I dont mind to blast one from time to time in a session. Unlike real exploits you are not denied in your fighting capability. if you STILL manage to kill them its double shame on their part, and enjoyment on yours.

I like it when the opposition has that feeling that your/my tactics could be transcendant to them even though they can see everything. :D

cheers.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

But this ACMI stuff is just plain foul play.

It is ! They will know when you shoot and what you shoot ..instantly !

Therefore make sure in important matches Exportlua = false !!

PS: theoratically you could use read-out-datas to display them on touchscreens or keyboard-mfds etc etc.....watch out. !! (speed (gunzo), missile time...missile kind....bearing/alt target..etc etc ...once in... alot)

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ah u mean...that maddoging one 120 (4x) in each descending corner :lol:

:pilotfly::smartass::megalol:

Sorry in the "Desending serpent" your locked at all times. A kill is a kill reguardless of weapon or weapon useage.

Nice moves the other day on 104th, but my guns were hungry for your nice paint job on that mig.

Your not talking about the time you showed up at my work and I used my secret moves to leave the parking lot....are you?

Right, the point is with servers using Tac-view nothing is "Secret"

Yes I am. You need to practice a little more, you almost scaped the truck on the left. Don't panic so much next time ;)

Your point is no point at all. Nothing is -ever- secret. Tacview gives you easier access to visualization, and whether tacview is enabled by the server or not, a tacview file can be produced later, and anyone's moves analyzed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Sorry in the "Desending serpent" your locked at all times. A kill is a kill reguardless of weapon or weapon useage.

Nice moves the other day on 104th, but my guns were hungry for your nice paint job on that mig.

:huh: 1v1 or TCL is the place to "speak" this kind (didnt i shot and gunned u b4? :music_whistling:) ...PS: it was a joke, dont turn it in "im better bla bla pointings "..cuz then...Welcome ... :devil: and what are "Moves" ?:megalol:

kiss kiss .. Peace

PS: i was talking bout your lovely maddoging one 120 in each corner thing , hehe

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What a lot of BULLSHITS i see here.

Tacview DO NOT work in live.

it's a tracks only.

there is NO WAY to cheat with it.

For the guys who believe that, go to Vyrtuoz website, and ask to guy who CREATE tacview. and you know that cheat with it is impossible.

And for the people who know my "secret" techniques, it's GREAT, before i do only ET maddog and now people know how evade it easily.

That's forced me to be a better pilot that i was.

and now i have others tricks,

Tacview is a Gift for the Lock on community.

So stop Bullshit, if You are weak someday, don't find stupid answer ( that's count for me too)

And For your information Cool_t when you got shot down very high it's because someone see you high and give information by TS.

That's people call a team ;)

Have a nice fly.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vae Victis

so you can not read out datas, implementing them in tacview or ATC-programm or keyboard display...or thouchscreen

yeahhhhhhhhhh right....rofl :megalol:

i dont care anymore...do all whatever you think its ok....see you in my hud . i made this post for TCL as hint...

As i said to you ice before

there are 5 kind of Pilots

Rookies, Cadets, Vets, ............space ............. ACES , and Cheaters.

Have a nice day all.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]