SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View  

49 members have voted

1. 1. SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

• Ahhh...I trust everyone, use Tac-View on every Server
    • No...WAY!!!! You cant trust anyone...Get rid of Tac-View on servers!
    • Rotate the usesage from day to day of Tac-View on servers
    • Tac-View is for the birds, I dont use it!

Not for those who have time to waste.

If you want to view your tactview you simply just have to play back the track. If you are really concerned about an engagment or just want to learn, the extra time shouldnt be an issue.. right? :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to view your tactview you simply just have to play back the track. If you are really concerned about an engagment or just want to learn, the extra time shouldnt be an issue.. right?

Besides that, tracks often go corrupt and don't play back correctly... and according to Murphy's Law, it will be those tracks you want to replay most...:doh:

• Like 1

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sounds like you're EXTREMLY unlucky.:( Ive flown alot of HL in my "Lockon Career" and I rarely encounter any cheat. From time to time one sees some guy warping, but hey, thats no proof of anything, is it. ECM macros are rare and Ive never encountered a bandit which seems to have perfect SA and dodge all my missiles. Usually when I die, I know what I did wrong and change to the next time.

People are very qiuck in yelling CHEATER!, coz they thought they were invincible. I even got accused of ECM-blinking when I was using normal ECM (coz of the blinking nature of a ECM strobe on the Russian HUD...

But then again, im not saying that these cheaters do not exist. Sure, someone surley faced one on HL or whatever, but I think they make up <1% of the people flying LO.

I know the major cause of warping in game, and thats because ppl set their graphics waay too high which causes lag. ET exploiters kill it for me too. I dont whine about ECM macros because all it does is tell me where they are and I can go in silently.

I dont call out cheaters...never have. But it makes it very difficult when you have 1 person TKing AWACS then switching to opfor team with the advantage. What about the ppl that fly below 10m? The ONLY time I do that is when I am ingressing in on a bomb run with buildings in the area to hide behind. Other than that...yeah I have a lot to learn but Im out of patience now. I dont see a 1.13 patch coming to fix these issues, and I dont see a lot of servers using admins to keep an eye on things.

As it is, Im just about fed up with trying to learn. With all the videos demonstrating how to do exploits out there, makes it even more difficult to learn to do it properly. Easily spoofable missiles, invinicible chaff, etc...I dont complain. Im just tired of it.

You can actually do it 'the right way' and still come out on top. It's much harder though, as you're saying. In the end, if you're successful doing it 'the right way' in the face of this adversity, you, sir, are the better pilot :D

Don't be too down on it all, after all you helped completely pwn the red airbase in CAW mission 1. :)

As it is, Im just about fed up with trying to learn. With all the videos demonstrating how to do exploits out there, makes it even more difficult to learn to do it properly. Easily spoofable missiles, invinicible chaff, etc...I dont complain. Im just tired of it.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yeah I was good back in the days...still one of the best A-10 pilots there (besides Noti and Highway), but a2g is a different kind of beast than a2a...a2g you think 2 dimentionally, a2a 3 dimentional + you have to be able to decipher your opponents next move...but what if that next move is an exploit? Its not that I dont have the will to learn it, its just that I dont have the time to fit in all these training hours between studies. A2G I have over 5000 hours flight time with over 20k in targets destroyed (within the last 5 years). A2A probably 20 hours with only 15 or so online kills to my name. At my current rate, it would take me another 6 years to learn how to pwn all. If I get my wishes in the next 5 months, Ill be working with the USMC upgrading F/A-18c's next year at Pax River MY. and Ill sure as hell not have any more time to learn how to do all this.

• Like 1

You're quite correct, A2A is quite a bit of time investment; whether you're fighting someone who's using exploits, or whether exploits are non-existent.

I hope you get your wishes though, sounds like a sweet deal :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Besides that' date=' tracks often go corrupt and don't play back correctly... and according to Murphy's Law, it will be those tracks you want to replay most...:doh:[/quote']

They dont corrupt that often to justify not making the change. Besides I think its a small price to pay for a little added security in an already tremendously exploited sim.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:megalol: Man u say ur a tough pilot with mega secret extra moves but obviousely u can not understand that u can still be hit by a mach 3.5 R77 even at 47000 feet at mach2 :music_whistling:

I saw the SAM vertical smoke and i scanned and u were too fast to maneuver u spofed an ET but the Adder got you....just review your acmi and ull see that SAM was firing just before my noze goes high...

U like killing awacs and sneaking behind enemy lines to attack from behind so dont be surprised if the ennemy kills you :thumbup:

Its called "Secret Mega Super Ninja attack ", I dont have problems with getting killed. Its just funny how some people can just find you. I understnd 3.5 Mach R-77 very well in close range or in BVR.

There just seems to be a 50/50 thing going on here with Tac-View.

Please get my "Inventions" right its "Secret Mega Super Ninja attack", and yes im in the process of getting the phrase copy-righted, also the "Desending serpent" and the "Retreating Wind mill" are on that meal ticket.:smartass:

So lets go back to the topic ACMI-TAC-View in servers, yes or no.

P.S. Pilotasso has already copy-righted the coin phrase "Miglets"

Edited by cool_t

Its called "Secret Mega Super Ninja attack ", I dont have problems with getting killed. Its just funny how some people can just find you. I understnd 3.5 Mach R-77 very well in close range or in BVR.

There just seems to be a 50/50 thing going on here with Tac-View.

Please get my "Inventions" right its "Secret Mega Super Ninja attack", and yes im in the process of getting the phrase copy-righted, also the "Desending serpent" and the "Retreating Wind mill" are on that meal ticket.:smartass:

So lets go back to the topic ACMI-TAC-View in servers, yes or no.

P.S. Pilotasso has already copy-righted the coin phrase "Miglets"

what about the "bastard mode"? :D

I have to patent that one LOL

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

As of today the 169th server will have the export of data disabled and thereby Tacview disabled for the next 7 days. This will give a chance to anyone accused of using Tacview as a cheat to prove themselves.

We'll try it on a temporary basis to see what everyone thinks.

The S77th doesn't know what a "weel" is or what you're going on about. Kindly refrain from involving us in your oddball statements.

Your a nice person. My statments are not "Oddball" its called "HUMOR", if you ant got nothing good to say PM me.

:cry:

I think that S77-Momo invented the "Weel" if im wrong pipe up S77th.

:)

The wheel? you mean the carroussel BVR tactic? Its a real tactic, and has been used. :)

It has a WVR version too.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The wheel? you mean the carroussel BVR tactic? Its a real tactic, and has been used. :)

Yaaa. Duuuu!!! wheel, I suck at spelling but good at other things, oh well. Right isnt that where there is some sort of trail formation?

:)

There are lots of people who will read that post and -not knowing better- assume that someone in my squadron has done something wrong. That's not HUMORous to us. Leave us out of it.

DUDE can you not READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me if you dont HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY!!!!!

GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont care what you think or what you think about me, this is a game fourm NOT THE US-AIR FORCE!!!!!!

Also READ THE FOURM RULES!

P.S. Some people like to joke around a bit, deal with it!

Edited by cool_t

I don't know how many times we have to say this but TACVIEW itself is NOT the problem, modifying TACVIEW doesn't fix ATC Mod, or simply displaying the a/c position on google maps, etc, etc, etc. :music_whistling:

What would allow TACVIEW to be used without having to export world data via lua would be a track to TACVIEW file converter saving everyone the time of having to rerun the track and rerecording the TACVIEW file.

Perhaps this could be a suggestion to the next release of tacview. Make it so that tacview can not be running while Lock On is running. No idea how the tacview scripting is made, but if they can create a script that allows people to supposively cheat, I'm sure the next tacview can have a script that wont let it and lock on run at the same time but wont let tacview run without it.

Edited by Mugatu
  • Like 1

I think that even if there is a small percentage of bums out there it’s not a big issue for as long as it doesn’t grow into a common habit. It doesn’t eliminate the use of tacview via track recording and however for the sake of fair game I voted ‘’no’’.

Your strumming could do with another approach cool_t ''no and no way'' are miles away.

• Like 1

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.