SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View  

49 members have voted

1. 1. SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

• Ahhh...I trust everyone, use Tac-View on every Server
    • No...WAY!!!! You cant trust anyone...Get rid of Tac-View on servers!
    • Rotate the usesage from day to day of Tac-View on servers
    • Tac-View is for the birds, I dont use it!

After 15 pages of discussion (if you can call it that) and 45 votes, perhaps it is time to reach a conclusion...

What about we conclude that the community is split about this issue, but that enabling exports is decided by those who host servers? This probably means that some servers will have it enabled and some will not have it enabled...

People that are suspected of exploiting the exports could be identified by disabling the exports for a week, like the 169th and 104th have done. However, it seems not to be so problematic as some people think.

I think the general comunity would like Tac-View off. There are still hundreds of people who have not voted yet. Also I think some people would like more time with Tac-View off.

I feel that rotation of Tac-View might be a good solution.

:noexpression:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the general comunity would like Tac-View off. There are still hundreds of people who have not voted yet. Also I think some people would like more time with Tac-View off.

It just shows how much people care.:D

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

One thing is for sure mate, you got a lot of complaints about online servers for some one that does not fly online any more, almost as many as the T man who at least, still does. ;)

Why don't you take a crack at it for everyone and give us this "well thought out" mission that would be so much better? Then lets run it up and see how it works out? Hell we will run it on the 104th server to check out if you like.

Everybody does their best to think out the missions as best they can. It takes a lot of time energy and effort. You really shouldn't run around dumping on everyone else unless you have something better to offer that would actually be more popular.

Out

I expressed my opinion and I have nothing to prove to you. The missions I am referring about have a SAM behind every tree. You want a decent mission? Try hopping in on 3sqn server and try some of their missions. They have a damn good balance on what should be between game play and co-op. Did I mention that it doesnt take a Cray to run? I have big troubles trying to run in both 104th and 169th because the missions are too damn big.

And dont you even run your mouth about me not playing online anymore. I have my reasons, many of which involve college and Ill be goddamned if someone like you tell me how it is. Yeah, I have my reasons, dont even pretend you think you know.

Unless all those people will vote against it, the vote is now tied, leaning more to exports being enabled than exports being disabled. Like I said before, there probably will be servers having exports enabled and servers having it disabled. If you don't like having them enabled, don't fly in those servers. It can be just another thing which makes you like one server and dislike another.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I think your own poll proves you wrong. But it's ok to ignore it and come up with other explanations if it isn't going your way, right?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I expressed my opinion and I have nothing to prove to you. The missions I am referring about have a SAM behind every tree. You want a decent mission? Try hopping in on 3sqn server and try some of their missions. They have a damn good balance on what should be between game play and co-op. Did I mention that it doesnt take a Cray to run? I have big troubles trying to run in both 104th and 169th because the missions are too damn big.

And dont you even run your mouth about me not playing online anymore. I have my reasons, many of which involve college and Ill be goddamned if someone like you tell me how it is. Yeah, I have my reasons, dont even pretend you think you know.

I don't pretend to know your reasons nor do I care what they are. I don't think it is me running my mouth here, perhaps you should re-read your own posts. You got big troubles running in these servers while others don't with average machines and in decent numbers as well. A cray indeed. pfft. Get a better machine then a 486 and you will be ok.

And don't you even try to play me against 3SQN cause that bird ain't gonna fly. I think they are a great group and many of them I consider good friends as well, them and all the other squads that are out there doing the best they can. In fact more then a few 3SQN were flying on the 104th just this morning and from what I could see enjoying themselves as well. Again they are actually doing some thing while you are thinly veiling your obvious insults as opinions.

Any time you want to send over your mission I will give it a try for you. We can see how it goes over.

Out

Edited by PoleCat

Lets try this again. See my computer specs? Does that look like a 486 to you? This 2+k dollar machine that is pretty fast in its own right? If Im having issues with your well placed objects in the game, it makes me wonder why everyone else doesnt speak up. I could care less. I dont fly in your server.

Am I playing you against 3sqn? No I am not, dont even accuse me of pulling that crap. You can cram it and Ill tell you where, too. I DID say, however, you should check out some of their missions since they have a good balance. Dont even try it with me. And if I wanted to throw some insults at people, I can do it publicly and in very clear language.

Edited by hitman_214th

This 2+k dollar machine that is pretty fast in its own right? If Im having issues with your well placed objects in the game, it makes me wonder why everyone else doesnt speak up.

Because mostly they are not having the same issues you are obviously. With that rig you should be either overstating the problem and too biased to admit it or you may need some one to help you get it running acceptably. (I had not noticed the specs before Hitman , nice rig. I was kidding about the 486 , no offense meant.);)

Out

Edited by PoleCat

I rather also noticed that on servers (mentioned 169th and 104th) are a lot of ground units which are un-touched cos very rare someone flies bomber beacouse neither help from others nor long way to targets isn't encouragement nor ect. These units stay and burden the poor CPU. Load times are also a bit long.

I say it what I noticed, maybe it feels only on mine PC.

• Like 2

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I rather also noticed that on servers (mentioned 169th and 104th) are a lot of ground units which are un-touched cos very rare someone flies bomber beacouse neither help from others nor long way to targets isn't encouragement nor ect. These units stay and burden the poor CPU. Load times are also a bit long.

I say it what I noticed, maybe it feels only on mine PC.

Hey Boberros :) out of interest, what is the specification of your PC?

Hey Boberros :) out of interest, what is the specification of your PC?

AMD 64 3000+ (1.8 overclocked to 2.4Ghz), 1GB RAM and 7300GT 256mb DDR2 or 3 rather 2. In-game all set to LOW except haze, hope you didn't think that I set on this junk high settings, and then "complaining" :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

AMD 64 3000+ (1.8 overclocked to 2.4Ghz), 1GB RAM and 7300GT 256mb DDR2 or 3 rather 2. In-game all set to LOW except haze, hope you didn't think that I set on this junk high settings, and then "complaining" :P

Wow, you do well to fly in the heavy servers, especially with only 1GB RAM....and there was me thinking you had a super PC :noexpression:

• Like 1

LoL, I just take pride in my hobbies.

:joystick:

Almost every one of your posts where you rave on and on about how "cool" you fly, all the "cool moves" you make and how you "own" every server you're in I feel I just want to laugh, so you're "special" alright. I don't see you being anything of extraordinary on stats of 51st and 3Sqn... where is all the coolness of cool_t over there... mate... seriously though... you only make yourself in bad light and you ought to cool down a bit with your rambo persona, unless you're doing it on purpose of course :music_whistling: oh wait, I have better one for you... don't just make movies... go and apply for fighter instructor as it seems you're of the opinion this just fits you... :pilotfly:

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

Almost every one of your posts where you rave on and on about how "cool" you fly, all the "cool moves" you make and how you "own" every server you're in I feel I just want to laugh, so you're "special" alright. I don't see you being anything of extraordinary on stats of 51st and 3Sqn... where is all the coolness of cool_t over there... mate... seriously though... you only make yourself in bad light and you ought to cool down a bit with your rambo persona, unless you're doing it on purpose of course :music_whistling: oh wait, I have better one for you... don't just make movies... go and apply for fighter instructor as it seems you're of the opinion this just fits you... :pilotfly:

You could do with a chill your self.

• Like 1

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.