SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View  

49 members have voted

1. 1. SERVERS that use/alow ACMI-Tac-View

• Ahhh...I trust everyone, use Tac-View on every Server
    • No...WAY!!!! You cant trust anyone...Get rid of Tac-View on servers!
    • Rotate the usesage from day to day of Tac-View on servers
    • Tac-View is for the birds, I dont use it!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would simplify my profile, to be sure. I wouldn't need to map out my TDC, or my lock/ unlock function.

Far from Awax on Awax off. :thumbup:

I'm online all the time, homie. :D

Is your other name Peyterose? :cry:

P.S. Get back on topic

Edited by cool_t

:huh:

That's rich.......;)

As the Arabian Proverb states - "Arrogance diminishes wisdom". Maybe something to ponder over a wee dram of Single Malt :)

Naaaa, theres an old cool_t proverb that states "Wisdom was gained from arrogant men that actualy did good deads rather than sitting in a monistary editing scrips, drinking malt, molesting, getting fat, and plundering the flock."

P.S. Get back on topic.

Edited by cool_t

Me thinks you are uninformed. In the case of 169th I can say that the mission was made after client feedback to please everybody at the same time. Unfortunatly like everything else, most of the time what people (sometimes those who scream the loudest) want isnt what is best for all.

They wanted more AWACS cover more SAM coverage, and everytime someone screamed one team had more defenses, the more defenses were added (rather than removed), and the cicle would restart from the other team.

How am I uninformed? I call it like I see it, and I may need glasses, but when you have 30 ppl in a server and 29 of them are in fighters, what would you call it? Your better off protecting the base with long range and medium range sams and just taking the a2g portion out of the mission. Its VERY unbalanced in these servers, and putting in my 2 cents wont change the fact that a2a and a2g arent co-op until you have teams on comms.

• Like 1

Is your other name Peyterose? :cry:

P.S. Get back on topic

LOL, I'll take it as a compliment... I'll come in your dreams, while you doing your space stuff. Hard to believe you still doing same thing... :pilotfly:

And you do have some spelling issues... (boo)

Edited by Peyoteros
  • Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL, I'll take it as a compliment... I'll come in your dreams, while you doing your space stuff. Hard to believe you still doing same thing... :pilotfly:

And you do have some spelling issues... (boo)

Ok, lets just get back to the topic, heres a great link for it. I hope this makes some sence, Im trying realy hard to make things work.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=098_1216843629

:mad: :megalol:

P.S. The "Blue Oyster bar" is in your dreams, not me Kid! Please!

Edited by cool_t

You can't please everyone so I say don't bother trying. Fly where you like. Rather then make complaints about how other people/squads choose to run their servers just get your own servers as many others already have and then run them as you see fit or fly on a different server that caters to your particulars.

It is really easy to be the expert on what would be the best way to run a server, admin it, and make the most popular mission on HL when you do not have to hear incessant complaints from absolutely consistently opposite points of view over every single tiny variable involved in doing so. Unfortunately that is the case so what can we do but the best we can?

We can still get tacview recording on our machines by using tacview in conjunction with our recorded tracks. All with server exports off.

Who cares?

Out

Edited by PoleCat
  • Like 1

LOL somthing that you dont kill.

:doh:

P.S. ?

If you are refering to the 169th server, you are correct......since i never fly in there :D

Seriously though, i never go after the "AWACS" in any server because 99.99% of the time it's suicidal, and hey when i fly i like to take my "virtual life" a bit more seriously :)

Each to their own ;)

If you are refering to the 169th server, you are correct......since i never fly in there :D

Seriously though, i never go after the "AWACS" in any server because 99.99% of the time it's suicidal, and hey when i fly i like to take my "virtual life" a bit more seriously :)

Each to their own ;)

99.99%? Maby you should fly trail with me(Pilo and me did some realy cool moves a few times and blinded the Miglets with deception). Obviously you have not been in RAF, 104th, and 169th, much 2 c how many times Ive landed the jet after killing "AWACS".

Here do this like 20 times and land your jet, fly in a server that has 20 to 40 players, find the "Gap" kill the "AWACS" zero in on the SA-11, gun it, kill it, land the jet, then move on to secondary targets.

You see the whole thing about "Suicidal" thing is that when you PRACTICE it-you perfect it. So your "Virtual life" becomes perfected. Your good-as many others, but you need to break out of your shell and get "Suicidal" to see how you can multitask in every engagement. The whole shoot and run thing is for the birds and will not help in "Server competitions" its just deterent fighting and will get you a kill here and there. Go in for the kill, "Tally your bandit" with out radar and sucker his buds in for a waxing and watch your potential energy.

The jets in here are very loose and some perform better in different engagements.

Seriously try to out fly your bandit instead of waiting 4 a running kill. You will become more dangerous.

P.S. I dont kill "Awacs" any more its 2 hard ;). The 104th has a good SAM WEZ. Try it out then get back to us.

Edited by cool_t

Guys, we don't have many servers online to enjoy and fly with and against each others , we should cherish them and why not help them with donate missions etc..

Just imagine for an instant your Lockon with no online server to go to.. pretty sad isn't it.. We are Lucky to have what we have .. from many virtual pilots and me, Thanks to put them up ..

Style points +1

:)

Guys, we don't have many servers online to enjoy and fly with and against each others , we should cherish them and why not help them with donate missions etc..

Just imagine for an instant your Lockon with no online server to go to.. pretty sad isn't it.. We are Lucky to have what we have .. from many virtual pilots and me, Thanks to put them up ..

Gozr, I see your cup is half full :) Suggestions are always a good thing, complaining, not so much.

Guys, we don't have many servers online to enjoy and fly with and against each others[...]

Not many? I could rather say we have enough or even too many for LO HL small community players (when we compare to IL example) ;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

How am I uninformed? I call it like I see it, and I may need glasses, but when you have 30 ppl in a server and 29 of them are in fighters, what would you call it?

What I call it? I dont call it nothing. Key sentence in my post:

In essense, my point is:

Mission builders do care what you have to say, but the collective player opinion on how it should be donne is what causes the simptoms your complaining. The community needs to be educated by the means of common sense from the designers (i.e. not being democratic at all :D ).

If 30 people in a server, 29 are fighters and if there are avaiavle AG units why dont they get chosen by the players? Because they want it that way. No matter the server your in, if the builders listen to the community it will always tend to be airquake.

We are all like kids. We dont like spinach but we all realy need it to be shoved down the throat from time to time! :D

popeye-yam-spin.gif

Edited by Pilotasso
  • Like 1

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

After 15 pages of discussion (if you can call it that) and 45 votes, perhaps it is time to reach a conclusion...

What about we conclude that the community is split about this issue, but that enabling exports is decided by those who host servers? This probably means that some servers will have it enabled and some will not have it enabled...

People that are suspected of exploiting the exports could be identified by disabling the exports for a week, like the 169th and 104th have done. However, it seems not to be so problematic as some people think.

• Like 2

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What I call it? I dont call it nothing. Key sentence in my post:

If 30 people in a server, 29 are fighters and if there are avaiavle AG units why dont they get chosen by the players? Because they want it that way. No matter the server your in, if the builders listen to the community it will always tend to be airquake.

So...30 ppl, 99 aircraft available, 49 of which are a2g aircraft, 20,000 units, 19,999 which are SAMs, and only 1 person flying a2g makes it a well thought out mission? Care to try again? I particularly dont care about online servers. I dont fly em anymore. There are only 3 servers up that have a decent combination, and they have more a2g than a2a. Why? They may heavily lean towards a2g, but if you go a2a, you better have someone doing SEAD. The other servers just have a single place where everyone meets up and kill each other. Kind of makes the 20,000 units and 49 a2g aircraft a waste, and uses that much more bandwidth for a server...not to mention how much it will bog down someones system.

Edited by hitman_214th

99.99%? Maby you should fly trail with me(Pilo and me did some realy cool moves a few times and blinded the Miglets with deception). Obviously you have not been in RAF, 104th, and 169th, much 2 c how many times Ive landed the jet after killing "AWACS".

Here do this like 20 times and land your jet, fly in a server that has 20 to 40 players, find the "Gap" kill the "AWACS" zero in on the SA-11, gun it, kill it, land the jet, then move on to secondary targets.

You see the whole thing about "Suicidal" thing is that when you PRACTICE it-you perfect it. So your "Virtual life" becomes perfected. Your good-as many others, but you need to break out of your shell and get "Suicidal" to see how you can multitask in every engagement. The whole shoot and run thing is for the birds and will not help in "Server competitions" its just deterent fighting and will get you a kill here and there. Go in for the kill, "Tally your bandit" with out radar and sucker his buds in for a waxing and watch your potential energy.

The jets in here are very loose and some perform better in different engagements.

Seriously try to out fly your bandit instead of waiting 4 a running kill. You will become more dangerous.

P.S. I dont kill "Awacs" any more its 2 hard ;). The 104th has a good SAM WEZ. Try it out then get back to us.

Hey, thanks for the lecture cool_t, but i've flown this sim online alot longer than you have and i have my reasons for the way i choose to fly ;)

But thanks anyways :)

• Like 1

So...30 ppl, 99 aircraft available, 49 of which are a2g aircraft, 20,000 units, 19,999 which are SAMs, and only 1 person flying a2g makes it a well thought out mission? Care to try again? I particularly dont care about online servers. I dont fly em anymore. There are only 3 servers up that have a decent combination, and they have more a2g than a2a. Why? They may heavily lean towards a2g, but if you go a2a, you better have someone doing SEAD. The other servers just have a single place where everyone meets up and kill each other. Kind of makes the 20,000 units and 49 a2g aircraft a waste, and uses that much more bandwidth for a server...not to mention how much it will bog down someones system.

One thing is for sure mate, you got a lot of complaints about online servers for some one that does not fly online any more, almost as many as the T man who at least, still does. ;)

Why don't you take a crack at it for everyone and give us this "well thought out" mission that would be so much better? Then lets run it up and see how it works out? Hell we will run it on the 104th server to check out if you like.

Everybody does their best to think out the missions as best they can. It takes a lot of time energy and effort. You really shouldn't run around dumping on everyone else unless you have something better to offer that would actually be more popular.

Out

Hey, thanks for the lecture cool_t, but i've flown this sim online alot longer than you have and i have my reasons for the way i choose to fly ;)

But thanks anyways :)

Mustang, you know me, if your going to fire at me I will fire back. No offence.

:thumbup:

One thing is for sure mate, you got a lot of complaints about online servers for some one that does not fly online any more, almost as many as the T man who at least, still does. ;)

Why don't you take a crack at it for everyone and give us this "well thought out" mission that would be so much better? Then lets run it up and see how it works out? Hell we will run it on the 104th server to check out if you like.

Everybody does their best to think out the missions as best they can. It takes a lot of time energy and effort. You really shouldn't run around dumping on everyone else unless you have something better to offer that would actually be more popular.

Out

It’s not entirely about the missions it’s more about the fact that you can have a nicely built mission and have no clients because they tent to accumulate on a server that offers a lot of A2A kills in a short space of time.

Those that do and don’t fly on servers I don’t blame them.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.