Pack 8 hélicos IA armée Française, diverses structures, 17 véhicules

3 hours ago, Stratos said:

Can someone tell me how to erase or modify that french roundel and the Armée letters please?

You could politely ask the author to redo the 3d model. Those items are NOT painted on - they are part of the 3d geometry. At best, you can change the colors from red/white/blue to something else; but the shape will remain.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stratos said:

I see, thanks, will try to contact the author!

note: it is NOT a simple thing that you would be asking. The author would have to modify a lot of 3d geometry, change materials, cut new UV texture maps and try to do it in a way that doesn't mess up any existing liveries

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, a screenshot to celebrate the decommissioning of the Alouette III, after 60 years in service in the French Navy !..... 😉 Thanks Damien for all your superb Mods ! 👏  Fly low.....

Edit : a simple note to say that in all helos cockpits, the pilot is seated on the right seat, maybe for the next update ?... Thanks... 😉

Alouette3.jpg

Edited by toan
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, Arrow11 said:

The Alouette is still being used by other militaries. Known for its typical sound.

Yes, indeed, the Artouste turbine of the Alouette helos has a typical very high-pitched and painfull noise... 🙁 Fly low...

Screen_221211.jpg

Edited by toan

• 5 months later...

Hello.

How to disable desert textures on FARB, Armament depot and others...

Which file to delete? And where?

null

image.png

• Like 1

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 10 months later...

bonjour ,

un peu (et même beaucoup !) nul sur dcs, je viens de télécharger le pack mais je n'arrive pas à l'installer !

pourriez vous me dire comment faire ? j'ai ovgme si besoin

merci

daniel

On 5/28/2023 at 1:21 AM, WaffenCat said:

Hello.

How to disable desert textures on FARB, Armament depot and others...

Which file to delete? And where?

null

image.png

Hi @WaffenCat

first file is "grass_n_4.dds" located in "X:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\Textures\buildings_sum.zip / buildings_aut.zip / buildings_win.zip / buildings_spr.zip

second file is "FARPS land.dds" located in "D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\TempTextures"

for your information, some MODS are replacing the main DCS textures, so check your mods's textures folder first (DAMS.ZIP in this mod's texture folder contain FARPS land.dds).

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 6:47 PM, damienntrix said:
helicopter landing gears are controlled by argument 192 which in dcs corresponds to navigation 
lights. because I have not found how to animate landing gear for helicopters in dcs. do not 
take off the helicopters with the engine running and there will be no problem. if that she knows 
how to animate the trains of the helicopters I am taker

Hello, after looking at the Ka-50 and the MI24, it seems that the front gear is arg = 0,  right main gear arg = 3 and left arg = 5

I saw in your models that you used the args 1, 2, 4 and 6 for the bumper loading (the fact that the gear goes a little up, when the heli is touching the ground), and turning the front gear. Maybe you should define the arg (I don't know how it works in DCS creating mods), or maybe the gear should be named PlaneGear like it's in the lua files from the MI-24 and Ka-50.   

• damienntrix changed the title to Pack 8 hélicos IA armée Française, diverses structures, 17 véhicules