how many percent DCS: black-shark is done??

when its ready percent :D

but seriously, software business is like this. Sometimes when you fix something, it breaks something else so its always a back and forth process. So you can't really place a percentage on it. Heck most in development games are technically 100% done, that's if you want to live with the bugs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess ED is pretty much busy with military contracts (which are obviously more rewarding then entertaintment sim business) and resources are directed to military sims... That is why we will not see this sim this year imho...

• Like 1

About the updates of the DCS: BS, can he say how many percet DCS: Black-Shark is done?

I wanted to ask this for quite a while but, feared getting chewd out..

:megalol:

<STRIKE>August</STRIKE>, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec..... ( 2008 )

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI (trying to hang on for a bit longer)

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• ED Team
I guess ED is pretty much busy with military contracts (which are obviously more rewarding then entertaintment sim business) and resources are directed to military sims... That is why we will not see this sim this year imho...

Not really. You are making several false assumption. The same guys working on mil projects are not same guys needed to finish Black Shark, the team has grown, and content and technology used for one project if often transferable to another. We are still on track to being done this year and the AC-130 project will have zero affect on Black Shark.

I would venture to say the airO keys and the [] for rudders. spacebar for trigger. :thumbup::megalol:

I crack myself up yo:D

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

Not really. You are making several false assumption. The same guys working on mil projects are not same guys needed to finish Black Shark, the team has grown, and content and technology used for one project if often transferable to another. We are still on track to being done this year and the AC-130 project will have zero affect on Black Shark.

Thanks for the reply... Mine was not a complaint though... I wouldn't blame ED if it directed resources to military sim business. This is money making afterall...

All I have to say to the DCS devs is simple: Thanks!

Knowing full well the potential the sim has to offer I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. Its going to be a one of kind product in a niche market and the fact that a company knowing those facts will still take on a project like this is appreciated by myself and many others in our sim community. They could very well change gears and make a load of money off some arcade shooter or arcade flight game but stick to the real deal becuase they have a passion for high fidelity sims. Thats pretty rare nowadays.

Take your time ED I know you'll release it when ready.

• Like 1