BS avalible to order?

Cowboy10uk

Hey guys, can someone tell me is this Gen. First order page I've seen for BS.

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1526

Don't want to get anyone hopes up, Just want to know If I should order from here or not.

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hey guys, can someone tell me is this Gen. First order page I've seen for BS.

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1526

Don't want to get anyone hopes up, Just want to know If I should order from here or not.

Cowboy10uk

That is where I got my FC-CD from.

December 20th sounds reasonable, too. If it will be released in 2008, there's not much room left beyond that. ;)

If that will be the actual release date, is a different question, though. Maybe they just pointed to that date and will move it, if the release is before that date. I doubt anybody would complain to them.

If it IS the release date, that would at least spoil Christmas for my family. :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GREAT !

ANY COMMENTS FROM E.D. ?

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

On behalf of EG

Calm down everyone :D Go to your beds now. We are almost there...

They had release date 28th of March 2008, then 30th of August, and now its 20th of December...

Edited by Peyoteros
  • Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any info which is not from ED mouth is for me only fortune-telling, nothing more.

Eeeh I go sleep :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Yep ! George, Gimme (they) just a little more time :music_whistling:

3 more months :smilewink:

Patience :P ...till Xmas

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Those people tend to post once, they get some answer, and it doesn't really happen again. This isn't the case with you.

You already know the perfectly acceptable answer to your perfectly acceptable question. Further, the answers to the aforementioned persons should reinforce this. ;)

I don't think it is entirely fair, however.

You get all these people making threads like "black shark released!" and the thread content is just "when?" and everyone is fine with it but when I ask for an estimated date, which is a perfectly acceptable question since the game is close to being released, and I ask of curioisty, I get called a "troll" and get yelled at.

Please stop insulting me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I don't think it is entirely fair, however.

You get all these people making threads like "black shark released!" and the thread content is just "when?" and everyone is fine with it but when I ask for an estimated date, which is a perfectly acceptable question since the game is close to being released, and I ask of curioisty, I get called a "troll" and get yelled at.

Please stop insulting me

Agreed, there is no mal-intent. I doubt ED will feel especially pressurised by similar posts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Guy, Guys, Guys, Please calm down ok, This wasnt a when will it be released post, Hell I know as well as anyone it will be done when its done, and Thats fine, I want the best sim I can, The question was, Should I order it from here, as I've never ordered anything from simwares, just wanting to know if this was a geniune offer and a good company.

Guess it was a stupid thing to post, and for that I am sorry. If the Mods could lock this thread maybe That would be the best thing.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

FAQ says 2008 and it was repeated that they still aim for a release 2008 and in the last weeks it was also posted that the manual will be released soon.

I'm sure that is all we will get until they know the releasedate themselves, so there is no need to get upset.

As I posted before, if they are going to release it 2008, December 20th is a good date for a guess, taking into account what we know: Planned release 2008. So it should rather be taken as "if it will be released 2008 it will probably happen until December 20th."

I think we all have waited long enough for different games to not get upset any longer for resellers release-dates. According to a reseller, Maddox Games Storm of War: Battle of Britain was released in May 2006....

So back to your question, cowboy: Yes, that reseller is pretty renown and your money is safe, if you preorder there. I will probably order my copy there, too, but I will wait for the official release-date before doing so.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cheers Skipper, Thats what I was hoping for, Ive seen them about the sim market, But had never used them before, always better to be safe than sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

George is trolling? Naaah!!! Three months before end of 2008 and there can't be tell when it's gonna be out? First time I see such an action from any developer. I rather doubt that ED say "when it's done" to US or russian Air Forces when preparing a military sim for them and talking about date of finishing the job..

• Like 1

George is trolling? Naaah!!! Three months before end of 2008 and there can't be tell when it's gonna be out? First time I see such an action from any developer. I rather doubt that ED say "when it's done" to US or russian Air Forces when preparing a military sim for them and talking about date of finishing the job..

No, they will not, and if those come up with an urgent request, WE will wait. Now, when someone (Wags?) said "code is locked", and that is only true for the Russian version, btw, that doesn't mean it is finished. It only means there will be no new features added. Bugs can still pop up that need killing. (he told us that too and very clearly, but that part doesn't seem to propagate through the threads that well :))

It's up to ED if they should pick a date to label a "release date", and risk going past that day if something comes up. They are the publisher now, they think they know what they're doing. I hope they do, because the future of all those add-on aircraft we all want depends on it :)

Edited by nscode

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

OMG people, come on now, we've been waiting for 3+ years, what few more months can do? Cut this crap, let them be. Sim is coming out very soon! Groove, close this nonsense. Geez, hard to believe how girlish we can be sometimes people. We're having this type of thread started almost every week by newcomers, and there always was one and only answer from ED, get over it and stop winging ...

If you must, go ahead and pre order, but there is no reason to put additional pressure on ED at this time. We all know there is no official date of release, so chill.

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]