Game and Server crash from objects on runway.

Squirtle

Hello, myself and some of my friends at DDCS have found a serious bug that crashes servers when in multiplayer, and crashes clients in singleplayer.
This bug is 100% repeatable.

The bug is when there are ground units are on the runway, when the ATC would normally tell you to "hold position". It happens at any airfield, in any plane.

Once your wheels come off the ground, a second or two will go by and the hard crash will occur. 

Here a a video and picture of the bug.
Thanks

in the video description is the file trace back for the error message. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac9MEKaBN5g

crash.png

Edited by Squirtle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi folks, even if you aren't responded to, there's a lot of work going on to fix very similar type crashes and we are generating very similar type crashes and giving them directly to Eagle Dynamics. This is a big one, thanks for the data and your efforts, I feel positive we will get a result soon!

• Like 2

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Excellent can this be added to a hotfix patch release please?

Edited by Hawkeye_UK
  • Like 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat