PACK AI 1940 BATTLE OF BRITAIN with 3 FLYABLE PLANES ( Eric et Patrick Cuesta)

00.jpg

Good morning all,

First of all thanks a lot of planes were sent to us
by Hawkeye60 some of which came from factories in Markindel, so a big thank you to our two friends. A big thank you also to FILL our faithful and favorite tester and to Sushy always ready to help us.
Thank you also to GIOVANNI QUAI who entrusted us with his CURTISS SB2C

We did our best to improve these planes and adapt to the latest DCS novelties. Whenever we could, we did a lot of work on the damage, the liveries, the pilots, the guns and the propellers. Bombers now behave more realistically and more like fighters,
with a speed closer to reality and they now have defensive rear shots. You will discover the rest over the course of the missions. This mod also works with 2.7 Openbeta.

INSTALLATION of the 1940 Battle of Brittain AI Pack:
Users / Your name / Save game / DCS / Mods / aircraft

In addition to the AI Pack, you will find 3 FLYABLES PLANES with the cockpit and the avionics of the P-51 these are to be installed with the JSGME and to be used only individually, in summary you should only use them one by one in the JSGME , Its very important  !!!!
As it replaces the P-
51D you could not pilot this one (as long as the mod is activated in the JSGME), but you will find it in the AI Pack.
Golden rule to always respect, deactivate JSGME mods before updates.

In anticipation of the PACIFIC we have already put some planes for the moment in AI and that you will also find flyable very soon.

DOWNLOAD  3 FLYABLES :https://www.mediafire.com/file/abugc1c56uvzn97/HURRI+STUKA+DEWOIT+520+FLYABLE+JSGME+2.8.1.7z/file

DOWNLOAD :  https://www.mediafire.com/file/u39ifh5w43rkxyq/AI_PACK_1940__BATTLE_OF_BRITAIN_2.8.1.7z/file

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

D'abord les remerciements beaucoup d'avions nous ont été envoyé
par Hawkeye60 dont certains venaient des usines de Markindel, donc un grand merci a nos deux amis. Un grand merci aussi a FILL notre testeur fidèle et préféré  et a Sushy toujours prêt a nous aider.
Merci aussi a GIOVANNI QUAI qui nous a confié son CURTISS SB2C .

Nous avons fait le maximun pour améliorer ces avions et adpater les dernières nouveautés de DCS ,  Chaque fois que l'on a pu, on a fait un gros travail sur les dégâts, les livrées, les pilotes, les canons et  les hélices. Les bombardiers se comporte  maintenant  avec plus de réalismes et plus comme des chasseurs, avec une vitesse plus proche de la réalité et ils ont maintenant  des tirs arrières défensifs. Vous découvrirez le reste au fil des missions.  Ce mod fonctionne aussi avec la 2.7 Openbeta.

INSTALLATION du    Pack AI 1940 Battle of Brittain:
Users/Your name/Save game/DCS/Mods/aircraft

En complément du Pack AI, vous trouverez 3 avions pilotables avec le cockpit et l'avionique du P-51 ceux ci sont a installer avec le JSGME et être utilisé que individuellement, en résumé vous ne devez les utilisés que un par un dans le JSGME, c'est très important  !!!!
Comme il remplace le P-51D vous ne pourrait pas  piloter celui ci (tant que le mod sera activé dans le JSGME), mais vous le retrouverez dans le Pack AI.
Règle d'Or a respecter toujours, désactiver les mods JSGME avant les mis a jour.

En prévision  du PACIFIQUE nous avons déjà mis certains avions pour l'instant en AI et que vous retrouverai aussi pilotables très prochainement.

Edited by Patrick56
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

This has been eagerly awaited!

I big Merci to the both of you!

Going to get hot over the channel!

Looks AWESOME!

Screen_210426_025356.jpg

Screen_210426_025602.jpg

Screen_210426_025659.jpg

I just LOVE that 188!  'Will be fun putting holes in the fuselage!

Thanks Again!

Keep your ammo boxes close, and your engines warm!

Stay safe!

• Like 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks so much Patrick - been eagerly waiting for this pack. Really appreciated all the hard work that goes into this, and your generosity for sharing 😀👍 

Cheers to Hawkeye & Markindel for supplying some models, they are the mainstay of the WWII mod add-ons

Edited by ggrewe

The British aircraft  need this!  Coming soon!

Screen_210427_142818.jpg

Screen_210427_142824.jpg

Screen_210427_142831.jpg

Screen_210427_142844.jpg

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Awesome gents!  thank you for all of your efforts!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Wow I can't wait to try this! Do you need the paid P-51D module for this to work? Or does it use the free TF-51? 

Thanks! 

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

No, you need the paid P-51D module, we tried with the TF51 but it doesn't work, we don't know why.

Non il faut le module P-51D payant, on a essayez avec le TF51 mais ca ne fonctionne pas  on ne sait pas pourquoi.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Doh! I just bought the Spitfire last week. I will have to wait for the next sale, but at least this makes it a easy decision about which place to buy next! 

I will still install the mod to add some more variety to the AI planes. Thanks again very much for these things that you do, I'm also very excited for Rafale 003!

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, STABROSS said:

Hola a todos 

Me gustarìa saber si el P-38 y el JU-87 , se pueden volar y si es asì donde puedo acceder a su descarga 

Gracias

Le stuka est dans le pack et il est pilotable mais pas le P-38 dans l'immédiat. mais bientôt amigo

El stuka está en el paquete y se puede volar, pero no el P-38 de inmediato. pero pronto amigo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hola de nuevo 

Realizo la descarga del Pack batle of britain 

Como siempre lo descargo en una carpeta en el escritorio, lo abro y en primer lugar escojo para instalar el JU-87, pues no los quiero instalar todos 

Este lo ubico en; Usuarios / xxxxx / Juegos guardados / OpenBeta / Mods / Aircraft ....

Bien hasta ahì, abro el DCS y no me aparece el JU-87

Borro esta instalaciòn (JU-87), y hago lo mismo con el P-38 Lithning, y sucede lo mismo 

No entiendo por què no van ninguno de los Mods 

Edited by STABROSS