U.S. pilot U.F.O.(U.A.P.) testimonial

Xilon_x

I wouldn't want to get sued by Disney. But otherwise... Doesn't seem to need all that much effort to fool you.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

20 hours ago, ricktoberfest said:

I mean, imagine if they had this kinda computing power for the “moon landings”. Would have looked way cooler!  None of that stupid bouncing around stuff trying to make it look real. /s

You may find this hard to believe but in order to land on the moon required advanced Navigation. They had to catch Lunar Orbit which is a 30 meter Gravity Shell. If they missed then they would have gone out into Space and their fuel was not enough to stop and turn around. The device used is a Tablet like what people use from Samsung and Apple. This Tablet was connected to the BUS Computer and it was AUTOPILOT the whole way. Neil Armstrong had to do constant checks with a Sextant and a Stop watch. The Navigation System is called SYSTEM WIDE NAVIGATION SYSTEM. Those UFO's use the same Navigation System. The SPORTS MODEL uses something else plus SYSTEM WIDE NAVIGATION SYSTEM.

It is absolutely precise and now ISS also has it plus a few other devices including AUTOMATIC-DOCKING SYSTEM and SEXTANT ARRAY. The SEXTANT ARRAY maps stars for Navigation and can be used for INTERGALACTIC MISSIONS which will be possible in the near future.    

23 hours ago, ams999 said:

I wouldn't want to get sued by Disney. But otherwise... Doesn't seem to need all that much effort to fool you.

Disney wont complain just like those fan movies, lets see a Star Ship scene like that! The only way that I can think of is with a real one. That one looks real when you observe certain scenes so what would you think if you saw one? It is a much bigger conspiracy than UFO's!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

So you *do* think Star Wars is a documentary? Using real space ships?

Asking for a friend...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance

On 2/8/2022 at 2:22 PM, ricktoberfest said:

I mean, imagine if they had this kinda computing power for the “moon landings”. Would have looked way cooler!  None of that stupid bouncing around stuff trying to make it look real. /s

It proved to be far too costly to use the computer power of the time in order to fake the moon landing. 

So, they just saved money and shot on location.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

SUBS17 is either the best internet troll I've seen in years, or otherwise......well I think it's self-explanatory. 😀

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

Do you mean the Disney or the Sony ones? I'm sure they use different navigation systems.

• Like 1