buying the russian version

siniraag

I've been running like a headless chicken trying to get Ukash somewhere in London, I only got blank stares from people. So I got the barcode thingy they have on their site and that didn't help either, the transactions just kept failing. :cry:

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly i would like to say to the devs that me purchasing the russian downloading version WILL NOT stop me buying the english version of this game, i dont mind paying for a game im just incredibly impatient.

secondly, WOW, what a game, i love it already, only been playing it half an hour but in SIM mode i have got all my controls set up, track ir working, and i am able to take off, land, fly around, use the shvak. thankyou DEVS.

I'd like to echo Repent's comments too :thumbup:

Repent> I'm getting so close now!! I'm trying to transfer funds from my Euro account to my Ruble account, but when I try and do it (Using WebMoney Keeper) I get an error saying 'Digital Signature fail. Please try again'.

I'm doing it by right clicking on the ruble account and selecting add funds. Then I use the top up method WM to WM. I then get a message saying 'Digital Signature fail. Please try again'.

Is this normal? Is the ith corect way to do it?? Please help - soooo close!!

Edit> I have a WM formal passport

Ed

CrashEd -

I had the exact same problem with the Digital Signature fail. I just kept trying and in the end it worked. I have no idea what I did through.

Try it with IE / Firefox open and closed . I note that the Webmoney keeper takes a while to initialise- - try exiting and restarting that.

Just had another look - Try using the Exchange option (Rt click on your purse to find it).

Good Luck

CrashEd -

I had the exact same problem with the Digital Signature fail. I just kept trying and in the end it worked. I have no idea what I did through.

Try it with IE / Firefox open and closed . I note that the Webmoney keeper takes a while to initialise- - try exiting and restarting that.

Just had another look - Try using the Exchange option (Rt click on your purse to find it).

Good Luck

Thanks mate, I'll keep trying.

I also saw the Exchange thing, but I wasn't too sure what to put in the boxes and wimped out before pressing the Proceed button! :cry:

Will keep trying the other way. Thanks for your help :thumbup:

• Like 1

CrashedEd - Did you get the exchange worked out OK?

Set the top box to WMR and the next to WME.

In the fifth box set the ammount you want to end up with. I used 400 to be safe. Click in the empty boxes and they autocomplete.

Check the WMR receiveing purse number matches your WMR purse and proceed. The funds show up in your purse straight away.

Not sure about the SMS thing. Where are you seeing this?

CrashedEd - Did you get the exchange worked out OK?

Set the top box to WMR and the next to WME.

In the fifth box set the ammount you want to end up with. I used 400 to be safe. Click in the empty boxes and they autocomplete.

Check the WMR receiveing purse number matches your WMR purse and proceed. The funds show up in your purse straight away.

Not sure about the SMS thing. Where are you seeing this?

Yep, got the exchange completed with soem help form Repent :thumbup:

I'm using this link for the 1C download area and translating it with Babelfish:

http://online.1c.ru/games/game/3311585/

I have to click on the $ sign ("To Purchase") next to the "In Basket" sign and it then takes me to the login area where you can choose to register. I thin fill in my info (name, email, country etc) and the page after that comes up with a load of nonsence about SMS and Enterprise 8...

Is this where I should be ordering/downloading from??

I'm soooooooooo close :mad::cry:

Edited by CrashEd

ok, so go onto the site via the link you have, dont press backet, press the other one, then it will go onto the password screen, if your not registered then register here, then it comes to a screen saying (in russian) you dont have enough rubles to complete the purchase, click the link there, taking you to another screen with lots of links, you need to click the blue webmoney one second from bottom.

put in the number 300 on the next screen and press next (russian)

then name, email and tel number, press the button that begins with what looks like an A, tick the box on the next screen, and click the longer button with what looks like an n

Edited by repent
  • Like 1

ok, so go onto the site via the link you have, dont press backet, press the other one, then it will go onto the password screen, if your not registered then register here, then it comes to a screen saying (in russian) you dont have enough rubles to complete the purchase, click the link there, taking you to another screen with lots of links, you need to click the blue webmoney one second from bottom.

put in the number 300 on the next screen and press next (russian)

then name, email and tel number, press the button that begins with what looks like an A, tick the box on the next screen, and click the longer button with what looks like an n

Ok, I'm in but now it is saying "Attention! The recovery of the cash resources, enrolled through WebMoney, is not produced."

Boooo. What is going on?? Need to retry this...

Edited by CrashEd

Ok, I got as far as crediting my account with the money and now it says:

"Attention! You cannot purchase this product in that indicated by you to the country of stay.

To examine the country of stay, indicated with the registration"

Disaster. £15 down the pan :cry: All that effort :(

Edited by CrashEd

hmm, strange, and what country did you put for the registration?? britain ws the choice i made, i hope the devs havent put a block on this??

Don't worry Repent - I'm DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I had to change my country code to Russia, otherwise it wouldn't give me the download access.

Before I get my hopes up, can one of you guys confirm that you had two files to download, a setup.exe and a data1.cab file ?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE MATE

You guys are AWESOME!! :D

Thanks so much for ALL of your help :thumbup: :)

Jeez, that was epic!

Still, I had nothing else to do today, so it was worth it in the end :)

Reps to all who helped, couldn't have done it without you :thumbup:

Well done CrashEd and Repent.

Watching the downloads come in is a nice feeling.

I had no problem with the country setting, and I know I used the UK.

You do need both files. Just run the setup and away it goes. You get to set the destination. Hope your dl speed is good. I was down to 50 kb/s for the last hour.

I had problems with the character display on the install - lots of '???' (how to fix that? Tried to add Russian lang.). I deselected the dx9 option but ticked the others. When I got to run the launcher and to click 'fly' it goes to the validation routine. I have not a clue here - more ???'s. I know I installed something and entered the key and away it went - after a few attempts.

The load is very long on my old machine but FPS is very acceptable.

I Pm'ed a GGTharos - He said it's OK to discuss your experiences in this thread. Thanks!!

Cheers!

In all probability going to take the plunge myself - just gotta go and secure UKASH vouchers :D

Just a question - do your activation keys come with the download? How many are there, or how do they come 'packaged'?

Forgive the ignorance here - have never downloaded software before (a DVD in hand man) but sure as hell gonna make an exception in this case whilst I wait for the English version......:)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hi Viper - The key is given on the 1C website when you complete payment along with (I think) a receipt number. I was careful to copy this info, of course. I usually prefer the DVD in hand too.

Repent - Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad others have been successful and there's a bit more knowledge about!