buying the russian version

siniraag

yes I've heard about the open letter..

but now i wana know where could i buy russian version of black shark?

i live in Estonia (near russia).. I'm better in russian than english, but if the russian version wont send it out of CIS where could i get it then :cry:

still here...

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true. Estonia is a Baltic country and 1C distributes in CIS and Baltic Countries, so Yes You Can! I bet there is a software company in Estonia which gets games from 1C, I know one in Lithuania, in Vilnius which does. "Akelote ir Ko", (Linkmenų 25b, Vilnius) and they do have branch in Riga, Latvia...

http://www.akeloteirko.lt/en/about/index.php

Try get in touch with them in worse case scenario. But 1C should do the trick.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?lang=en&end_pos=150&scr=default

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mmm well, it might didn't think about that. But then again rules are different in Russia, game doesn't need a rating there either.

On the other hand, I don't know how things are in Russia, but when i want to buy a game in Holland I can go to various gameshops who will accept internet orders and mail the game. Isn't there a gameshop somewhere that does the same apart from Ozon.ru?

They sell the game in Estonia?

I can take a quick trip there, incl party on ship and arrive to buy black

shark :). If anyone finds good stores in the Baltic countries it

would be good to know.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Nice find, siniraag!

I added it to the cart and upon check out there is a list of countries with additional shipping costs. For Canada (where I am) its +750 roubles. For Estonia its +600 roubles on top of the 310 base price and 73 rouble packaging and standard shipping cost.

From a translation service..:

Attention! At present we in a warehouse do not have some positions (see the table above), but we expect their receipt. At processing of your order we can: We will use the best efforts to order these goods in manufacturers, but unfortunately happens, as at them it is not present. Therefore, after the expiration of the above-stated term the order can be excellent. Естесвенно if the goods ordered by you arrive to us on a warehouse earlier - that the order will be sent in day of its receipt.

Yes, the product is currently under order and not in stock. But it seems that these guys do send their products abroad. I think in the future we'll see more online stores selling Black Shark abroad and perhaps even an online download version somewhere.

Nice find, siniraag!

I added it to the cart and upon check out there is a list of countries with additional shipping costs. For Canada (where I am) its +750 roubles. For Estonia its +600 roubles on top of the 310 base price and 73 rouble packaging and standard shipping cost.

Thanks for the information :)

True, but I would like to buy the Russian version, not the western one.

same here:)

still here...

I want all versions ;)

Russian I have already, now for the international version.

Talking about putting salt to my wound....

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

You could make a trip to a local store and see if they are willing to order a batch of the game. I'm doing that now ins Swedish stores to see if they will get black shark western edition. Best of luck to you mate.

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Quick question: if your russian is better than your englsih why are you asking about this on the english forum? Surely you could get more informed answers there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

Quick question: if your russian is better than your englsih why are you asking about this on the english forum? Surely you could get more informed answers there?

1. Because i dont have a russian keyboard, but i could write in these letters.:)

2. And i'm not living in russia:)

still here...