buying the russian version

siniraag

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have waited more than 24h for payment confirmation using VISA. I e-mailed them and received a reply saying that "It can take some time so do not worry".

• Like 1

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

My payment was made Thursday evening as well and I am still waiting for confirmation. I have never normally waited this long for a VISA transaction to be completed. Keeping a very close eye on my card!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Purchasing from http://www.iqpig.ru guide:

First, select between the DVD or the DVD box by going to this link:

http://www.qpig.ru/FindPage.asp

When you get to the main page of the selected item, click on the button BUY:

pic1py4.th.jpg

The item will be added to your cart, click on the following line to change or COMPLETE the purchase:

pic2ep5.th.jpg

Once you are at the next page with the item details click the following:

pic3ef9.th.jpgthpix.gif

You will be notified that you have to register, blah blah, so click this:

pic4gq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

When you reach the register screen here is a translation whats what, don't worry about the stuff that I didn't translate, not important like phone number, etc. Now if you don't know what your country name looks like in Cyrillic, go to translate.ru or google translation, enter your country name and match it with a country in the list. :

pic5ri2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Once you register you should be at the screen to select a shipment method:

pic6qs0.th.jpgthpix.gif

Next, you'll review the options you selected and hit Complete Purchase:

pic7zp8.th.jpgthpix.gif

I don't want to go any further because once you click that, the order will be reviewed by the store. Basically go to translate.ru or google translations to translate the bits that you are not sure of. You select a payment method, enter credit card details and that is it.

Good luck!

Man I followed your instructions but I don't se the part were I'm supposed to but the credit card info, I just goy an email saying this:

Ka-50: "CHernaja Akula" DVD; 1S; PC-DVD; Jewel 340,00 1 340,00

Dostavka - Mezhdunarodnaja pochta(Avia) 180,00

Vsego: 520,00

Mi pristupim k vipolneniju etogo zakaza posle poluchenija podtverzhdenija oplati ot, protsessingovoj sistemi (pri oplate po kreditnoj karte ili s pomosch'ju elektronnikh platezhnikh sistem ) ili poluchenija ot Vas kopii sootvetstvujuschej kvitantsii (pri oplate s pomosch'ju bankovskogo perevoda) po faksu +7 495 730 0140 ili po e-mail: confirm@zone-x.ru

Pri zaderzhke podtverzhdenija oplati bolee chem na 1 den' sil'no vozrastaet risk vozniknovenija problem komplektovanija zakaza, t.k. predvaritel'noe rezervirovanie tovarov ne proizvoditsja. Dlja uskorenija obrabotki zakaza i povishenija kachestva obsluzhivanija prosim Vas vnimatel'no proverit' vse privedennie vishe dannie zakaza i soobschit' nam pri neobkhodimosti utochnjajuschie svedenija.

Is it saying that I have to pay later or what?

Its saying they will ship it once they receive payment. Did you pay for it? If not then you should go back to your cart and check the last step, select the payment method and enter your credit card details. The payment method page should be after the last screenshot in my guide.

Edited by Grave

mikoyan:

after you click on complete purchase on the last screenshot of grave's guide the store should take you to a screen like this. you have to click on the first link (oplatit zakaz), which should then take you to cyberplat's processing site, where you enter your card number.

you can also access all your current orders on the right side menu:

qpig_right.gif

the link takes you to a page similar to this:

qpig_orders.gif

the top button (otkaz) lets you cancel your order and the bottom one (oplatit) lets you pay for it. all this assuming you have your payment method set to credit card, of course.

ive tried, using google translate, and it seems they dont take credit card, they take bank transfer but only from within russia, and a few other payment types which are russian versions of paypal i think, or even by a text sms message, but it seems its only 300 roubles for this download version, thats about £2.50p GBP, i dont want to feel like im ripping the devolopers off here, i wanna pay a fair amount for a game im gonna get hours/days/weeks/months and even years use of. so devs, i know it might be to much to ask you for a solution to this, but its worth a shot, you can see the excitement thats already built within the simming community for this game.

so has anyone from outside russia managed to pay and download from this??

hi all btw, and congrats to the devolopers for such a great game

I've done it 20 minutes after it appeared on the webpage. So, there are 3 copies of BS in my possession now. Two DVDs and one download :music_whistling:

"Docei de e eduaimonia en te schole einai - Считается, что счастье заключено в досуге"© - Аристотель

oh right, thanks zorin, on the google translate it said £2.50 GBP, and your not the zorin from battlefields by any chance are ya?

Well I have played Battlefield.... But probably not the same one. :D

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.