buying the russian version

siniraag

to dutch

I´ll try that too. I want DVD version too. Don´t care its russian.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there,

I need help please, I'm actually buying through, qpig.ru, and managed to do all the process (creating account and choosing the jewel box...)

Now I need to enter the credit card informaitons (eurocard/mastercard) but it asks me for "aknowledgment code" in addition to my card number and the 3 digit code CVV2.

What is the "aknowledgment code" ?

Any help very much appreciated, as I busy trying since 15 minutes now !

Ps : My card as a 16 digit main code, plus expiration date (4 digits), plus 3 digits for the secret code written at the back of the card, plus my first and last name

cpev8.th.jpgthpix.gif

Edited by Xjikz

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

No problem with CVV2 ! My problem is "aknowledgment code"

see the screenshot on my previous post, this is how I understand it :

1 st field is the card number

2 nd is the last 3 digits at the back of the card, on the white stripe

3 rd field is aknowledgment code, and I don't know what it is....

When 3rd field is empty, the paiement is refused:

"Your payment has not passed the Error the incorrect code of acknowledgement of means of payment Is entered"

Edited by Xjikz

I didn't try and I'm not going to ... but didn't you get some "confirmation number" (you should use on the site when buying stuff) when you registered there ?

Cheers,

Miroslav

Well I have an order number (at the top of my order and I also received it by mail):

N 1234567 От 3.11.2008 Количество товаров: 1 Cтоимость: 821,00руб. (c доставкой)val_rur_0.gifval_usd_1.gif ТоварЦена руб.Кол-воСумма руб.Ка-50: "Черная Акула" DVD-box; 1С; PC-DVD; Jewel641,001641,001 Доставка - Международная почта(Авиа)180,00Параметры заказа Всего:821,00

--Here I replaced the order number by 1234567--

Not working also... maybe the qpig.ru website needs to check my details and the order is correct before they send me this aknowledge code...?

On the site before the dialog in your picture, simply choose the other option, so you can enter the expiration date of your card and your name, besides the card number and cvv2.

Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 @ 3.4 Ghz | 12 GB RAM (DDR3-1600) | Nvidia Geforce GTX660 Ti/2GB (Driver Ver. 381.65 ) | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | SB Audigy 2 ZS (kxProject 3552) | Samsung SSD 830 Series (Sys: 64GB, DCS+other: 128GB) | Saitek X52 Pro + TM MFDs | TIR4: Pro (TIR 5.4.1.26786 Software) | Windows 10 Pro (x64, non Anniversary)

No, I believe if you go to a previous step there is a roll out menu for selecting what kind of customer you are. If you select 'physical face' or something like that you wont have the option for an activation code and all should go fine. I don't remember what that option was I just remember I had it asking me for an activation code as well, i went back a step and selected something different from a roll out menu (i think there are only 2 options in that roll out menu). If you go back a step and take a screenshot I may tell you what to do more accurately.

:thumbup: exactly

Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 @ 3.4 Ghz | 12 GB RAM (DDR3-1600) | Nvidia Geforce GTX660 Ti/2GB (Driver Ver. 381.65 ) | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | SB Audigy 2 ZS (kxProject 3552) | Samsung SSD 830 Series (Sys: 64GB, DCS+other: 128GB) | Saitek X52 Pro + TM MFDs | TIR4: Pro (TIR 5.4.1.26786 Software) | Windows 10 Pro (x64, non Anniversary)

How-to Buy Russian DVD

Hello,

I created a "manual" of how to buy the Russian DVD from http://www.qpig.ru, to help those that have trouble reading russian.

I wrote this thing for people like me who can't wait, but will buy the International version when it's out too. Support ED, buy two !

I'm sure there are other ways to buy Black Shark, but this is how I did it.

Two words of caution :

1. I have not yet received my DVDs. First buy was saturday november 1st, second buy was just now (november 3rd). There is information on qpig.ru that says that shop is closed on november 3rd & 4th, so I'm not worried (yet), just impatient.

2. I accept no responsibility for anything that might go wrong.

Kind regards,

Bart

PS : If this post is considered improper by the Moderators, please remove it. I have no wish to go against the business interests of Eagle Dynamics, or the forum policy.

BlackShark - How-to Buy Russian DVD.pdf

Edited by HellMutt
  • Like 1

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

Solution found !

Don't tick the box you had on the window that comes BEFORE this one:

cpev8.th.jpgthpix.gif

and then you'll be able to enter your "name written on the card" and the expiry, and don't need any aknowledge code !

(look page 6/7 from the PDF made by HellMutt the box on the first window is NOT ticked ! I would thank you HellMutt but I found the solution by myself maybe few minutes before you wrote, I hope we would have help maybe someone :smartass: at least!)

So now I completed payment and wait for confirmation... happy nationnal holiday to Russian people !

Edited by Xjikz

Hello,

I created a "manual" of how to buy the Russian DVD from http://www.qpig.ru, to help those that have trouble reading russian.

I wrote this thing for people like me who can't wait, but will buy the International version when it's out too. Support ED, buy two !

I'm sure there are other ways to buy Black Shark, but this is how I did it.

Two words of caution :

1. I have not yet received my DVDs. First buy was saturday november 1st, second buy was just now (november 3rd). There is information on qpig.ru that says that shop is closed on november 3rd & 4th, so I'm not worried (yet), just impatient.

2. I accept no responsibility for anything that might go wrong.

Kind regards,

Bart

PS : If this post is considered improper by the Moderators, please remove it. I have no wish to go against the business interests of Eagle Dynamics, or the forum policy.

You created a "manual" of how to buy the Russian DVD :cry:

Gosh.. this is getting very strange...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asteroids

Update this

:D

You created a "manual" of how to buy the Russian DVD :cry:

Gosh.. this is getting very strange...

Not strange - Indicative of the level of support that exists in the community for the product that one would go to such lengths to obtain a copy which is essentially a 'Stop-Gap' until the release of the International version........;)

Hey - at the end of the day it's all about the numbers.....the more they sell the happier the Devs are and the harder they work.........It's a Win-Win situation (or so one would hope) :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Guys. I received couple of private messages, regarding the possibility of sharing my multiple copies of BS. Sorry, no can do.

There was a reason why I purchased three copies. I need all three of them. Sorry.

I used WM to pay for the download version. A friend of mine, who lives in Moscow, sent me codes of few prepaid cards. 8 euros went to 1C, rest of it was donated to some Russian orfanage.

"Docei de e eduaimonia en te schole einai - Считается, что счастье заключено в досуге"© - Аристотель

Buying BS

I just did it, the thing is that it didnt geve me confirmation, it says that still pending, I did use a regular visa, I hope it will be ok, :thumbup:

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals

Hi, First post. Hope this is within the rules...

Just bought the download version and got it running OK.

I used the Webmoney system and lots of Babelfish. It took two whole days to get it up and running, but one look at the menu tells me it's worth it.

I will also buy the DVD when it comes out in the UK. At the moment I am intimidated by the complexity. I damaged one Ka-50 just picking up my joystick!

Cheers!

By the way they are REALLY slow at confirming your payment, I ordered mine on Wednesday last week and I still haven't received confirmation for the payment. :/

I haven't ordered it yet but it seems to be a slow process anyway. Also, there was a public holiday today and yesterday which may not have helped.

Hi, First post. Hope this is within the rules...

Just bought the download version and got it running OK.

I used the Webmoney system and lots of Babelfish. It took two whole days to get it up and running, but one look at the menu tells me it's worth it.

Hmmm... Could be the way forward. Any chance of some details? How did you credit your Webmoney account? A guide to doing this would earn you many rep points, you would be an instant forum hero! ;) :D

I used the Webmoney system

Start there - how did you manage to transfer funds to a Webmoney account?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'