MOD F4U JSGME by the WWII Cuesta Brothers Industrie version 002 for 2.7

4 hours ago, Snacko said:

I cannot get this mod to work.  I see it in the list as the F6F, but when I spawn in, I only get the F10 Map screen?  This goes in the game's main folder, correct?  And I'm a bit confused because it says it's the F6F, but all of the pics are of the F4U?

I do have the F4U mod working though.

Same here. the F6F just won't work at all

Let me double check all three.

Please remember,

with these mods, which are a MAIN sim install,

Not saved games,

You may only use one at a time due to the way they are structured.

I may have got the names mixed up.

I blame it all on age!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hola a todos

Llevo tiempo intentando instalar el F4U , pero reconozco mi torpeza , no acierto por màs que intento comprender o entender como lo hacen , pero nada de nada

Yo descargo el Mod ( F4U ), y le doy la direcciòn ;  JSGME .... ver datos aportados del  " Mod FAU JSGME "

Y como comento no funciona , ya me direis que hago mal 

Gracias 

JoneSoft.txt JSGME.exe JSGME.ini jsgme_setup.exe

30 minutes ago, GUINCHO said:

Yo descargo el Mod ( F4U ), y le doy la direcciòn ;  JSGME .... ver datos aportados del  " Mod FAU JSGME "

Y como comento no funciona , ya me direis que hago mal 

Can't write spanish on this part of the Forum, open a thread on the spanish section and I will gladly try to help you there ... however, I'm not versed on the JSGME software, I use OvGME instead:

cuNoQSd.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

Try this version.

Tested in MT OB Latest build.

Install the same as all other Cuesta Brothers Flyable s.

Beware!

Only one mod of this type may be used and installed at one time!

A Main sim install

I suggest, as the mod title says,

to use a mod manager.

The P-51 MUST be owned and installed!

YMMV

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qubwvsx5rl3mcggd83nmr/Mod-F4U-OvGME-3.0.rar?rlkey=ht1ifxkdv0kk4x4onqbh7pk4e&dl=0

@jackd

If all works as intended, the P-51 should still be available to fly,

with this mod installed.

But only one version.

This takes the place of the second.

A "Parasite Mod" 😄

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

If you would prefer ai only.

I can make a new version just for this.It will be a saved games install.

it can be used as ai in the current version.

I do jno know if using it without owning the 51 will even work.

Try it and find out!

Let us know.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye60 said:

If you would prefer ai only.

I can make a new version just for this.It will be a saved games install.

it can be used as ai in the current version.

I do jno know if using it without owning the 51 will even work.

Try it and find out!

Let us know.

Maybe an AI will be better, I don't know if installing like a parasite model will use the Corsair as Mustang losing it... 

Using WITH the P-51 installed,

Both it and the 51 should be flyable.

I tested in the latest OB MT Build.

• 2 weeks later...

A Long awaited up-date is here!

I have fixed this mod to work in All versions,

as of today, 25.11.2023

Install as The Brother say.

I recommend a mod manager.

Uses the P-51 FM and cockpit.

Enjoy!

Now where is that New CVA-31 Bon Homme Richard by @TeTeT ?😄

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8ig02jjnnkigufhyqm1bo/Mod-F4U-OvGME-3.0.zip?rlkey=squxvfwgf39kpcilfpkgekuzu&dl=0

Screen-231129-192003.jpg

Screen-231129-192009.jpg

Screen-231129-192939.jpg

Screen-231129-193013.jpg

Taken, Just now.

Keep the Ammo boxes warm!

Fixed By,

logo.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Now where is that New CVA-31 Bon Homme Richard by @TeTeT ?😄

He he, it's still in the docks. Somehow managed to break the catapult animations tonight... Great to have a Corsair way before the paid module sees the light!

Edited by TeTeT

Stupid question: Is possible to use this mod only like an AI unit?

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

Yes.

Select as ai only.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 8:07 AM, Fab8ball said:

Wow. Link(s)?

Three posts above yours.

"...I just wanna fly; put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby" - Sugar Ray

RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG B550 Gaming mobo, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 2TB game install drive, Oculus Quest Pro via link cable, Standalone DCS beta.

As it is the holiday's,

And @Urbi sent me his files,

With His permission to release them,

AND,

Because it is Christmas,

Let me give you all this gift!

A complete mod. Install as the Brothers explain.

A Main sim install

Please remove the first version to prevent conflicts.

Merry Christmas, from Urbi, and me, To you!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/fdn5xeiuc4rye99lvhbdg/Mod-F4U-OvGME-3.0.rar?rlkey=oygjbnwxjnsdug6rhy8a916u2&dl=0

Hi guys

One question, I have installed the mod and everything seems to work correctly but I have lost the P51 textures (the model appears in black). Any ideas?

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

I have not seen this behavior.

I will check.

One question,

Is this using Urbi's new version?

If so, does the same happen with my re make?

8 hours ago, Joe1978 said:

Hi guys

One question, I have installed the mod and everything seems to work correctly but I have lost the P51 textures (the model appears in black). Any ideas?

you have to copy P-51 liveries from DCS BAZAR folder and paste in coremods - p-51 - liveries folder

8 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

I have not seen this behavior.

I will check.

One question,

Is this using Urbi's new version?

If so, does the same happen with my re make?

for your version also same solution, instead of pasting in P51 liveries folder, paste in F4u-liveries folder

• Like 1

Thanks guys

I copied the folder as indicated by keltu123 but it didn't work. P51 appear with only an estrange skin. It seems like a mix (1 image) and the F4 skins appear correctly.  

I went back to the beginning and I downloaded the version kindly provided by Urbi and changed it to the one I had. This solves the problem of the p51 skins but for the F4, only had a skin and refers to the P 51 liverie (2 image). 

Screen_231227_203811.jpg

Screen_231227_205134.jpg

Sorry Urbi, I thought you had already changed the mod. I was using the original and that's why I was confused. 😞

I have now tested your file and it works great. Thank you so much. 

P.S. Could your work be posted in the first publications? It will prevent newbies like me from downloading harmful or non-functional mods.