Any guess of release Date?

A.S

Dear DCS,

is there any guess when a englisch version CD will be available on european market?

I´m really not willing to have headache with that russian torrent version what hovers around in net.

Sucks, to see others and mates playing it and we cant participate :cry: or give a try.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dear DCS,

is there any guess when a englisch version CD will be available on european market?

I´m really not willing to have headache with that russian torrent version what hovers around in net.

Sucks, to see others and mates playing it and we cant participate :cry: or give a try.

Yo,

Look for buying the russian version thread. If you go to the russian side of the site ED has fixed it so you can buy it and be playing pretty quick.

The tool tips and the manual is in english so it's flyable now and multiplayer works great. The english version will bring us the campaign and missions. But there is more than enough to keep busy with the Ru version . and it's so reasonably priced a person would be nuts to use the torrent. It's quicker and easier to buy and install it.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Only interested in CD and englisch. I am not fan of downloading and activations at all, especially if i dont understand anything of if. Thx anyways....but i knew that already...that´s why i asked before.

Dont get me wrong...i refuse to download it anywhere...and im willing to pay for it.....definitly..but hey...at least a englisch Hardcopy. Btw, i m not the only one, who thinks that way.

Edited by A.S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So you have to wait until the final release.

Everything looks like that this will happen in the beginning of 2009 .... Maybe in the end of january?

It's hard work to translate all the GUI, Mission and manuals to several languages and ED want to release the western versions in the same time (english, german, french and some more I think).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only interested in CD and englisch. I am not fan of downloading and activations at all, especially if i dont understand anything of if. Thx anyways....but i knew that already...that´s why i asked before.

Dont get me wrong...i refuse to download it anywhere...and im willing to pay for it.....definitly..but hey...at least a englisch Hardcopy. Btw, i m not the only one, who thinks that way.

I agree, I am of the same thought, although I might add, power to them who adapted and overcame the complexity of dowloading the official Game and posted how they did it,

I am trying to get a official copy from russia itself, through my workmate who's wife is russian and has folks back home, but if unsuccessful, I will wait for the western version, anyway that way I wont have to wait too long for the A10;).

Im a frog who's waitin on a hog.

Edited by Crow_Bar

on the latest flyers, date is stated as Feb 2009 mate, I'm also waiting for this date, despite having the ru version. All I can say is Its worth the dance. Just using it to learn to fly and using the systems. The price is so good, it's worth paying it just to learn the system. You won't be disappointed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

AS I hear you. Im waiting for fixed wings as well, thus I can wait for DVD version. All those pirated games wont be patcheable anyway. Well served for them. :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Yo,

Look for buying the russian version thread. If you go to the russian side of the site ED has fixed it so you can buy it and be playing pretty quick.

The tool tips and the manual is in english so it's flyable now and multiplayer works great. The english version will bring us the campaign and missions. But there is more than enough to keep busy with the Ru version . and it's so reasonably priced a person would be nuts to use the torrent. It's quicker and easier to buy and install it.

I bought the russian version jewel case... but i'm in North america... and i was loaded drunk when i bought game on line on Qpig, and i selected meathod of transport.... "Train" :cry:

who knows if it will make it to me.... good thing i bought the downloadable version first.

I am scared of the whole limited activation thing, that's why i went for the hard copy russian version...

Deleivery.... "Train" got i am stupid i forgot about oceans...lo0l:lol:

• Like 1

I bought the russian version jewel case... but i'm in North america... and i was loaded drunk when i bought game on line on Qpig, and i selected meathod of transport.... "Train" :cry:

who knows if it will make it to me.... good thing i bought the downloadable version first.

I am scared of the whole limited activation thing, that's why i went for the hard copy russian version...

Even though it's only 3 activations on the Russian version I'm sure tech support would help you out if you explained the situation via email or phone. I never heard of anyone getting denied that had a legit game. When I got the DL version and had a problem they fixed it for me the next day right away.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

LMAO

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

What about demo ? I think it was said somewhere that before product release we will be able to try demo or am i wrong ?

it was said that Blackshark would be released as an addon for lockon in 2005 so dont hold ur breath ^^ :smilewink:

It takes a fool to remain sane :huh:

LMAO

Train? Are you serious? In the US you don't get to select method of transportation the postal service uses, just that they're the ones handling it!

I think you're borked. :megalol:

Seems that western release is really close. Check this vid on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL9dLB_5dT0

At the end there is a pic of English DVD case with rating "16+" So...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

C2D E4500@3GHz + Scythe Katana , 2GB/800, GF9600GT@720 (GV-NX96T512HP), Cyborg Evo, Freetrack (2.2), Samsung 20" @1680x1050, Fortron BSII 400W (peak 430W), Win7 HP x64

IMO

I think DCS and all the rest that are involved in the BS, will be burning the midnight oil in order to get us the product soonest,( western release) and a part of me thinks we will get it sooner than we think, my only bug bear atm is trying to stop myself getting jealous every time someone does a "what a great sim this is post" on the forum.:cry: