What is the module Aerges should, in your opinion, develop after or while finishing the Mirage F-1CE, BE, EE, M?

Leviathan667

Next Aerges module (wishlist)  

296 members have voted

1. 1. What is the module Aerges should, in your opinion, develop after or while finishing the Mirage F-1CE, BE, EE, M?

• Lockheed F-104C
    • Dassault Mirage III EE
    • McDonnel Douglas F-4C
    • Trainer airplane (T-35 Pillán or Pilatus PC-21 or Lockheed T-33 or North American T-6)
    • Civil war airplane on the side of the Republicans (e.g. Potez 540 or Polikarpov I-15 or 16)
    • Civil war airplane on the side of the Republicans (e.g. Fiat CR. 32 or Heinkel He 51 or He 111)
    • Cold war era/Present era Western Mediterranean map

On 7/3/2022 at 9:46 PM, Leviathan667 said:

NB: I did consider the fact that :

Razbam is considering making either a Dagger/Nesher or a Mirage III E but they are not actively developing a Mirage III E module as of this moment.

Heatblur is making a F-4 module. For the air force, they are making the E version. Their intent is to make a Navy and Marine corps variant. Therefore, we should not expect a C version for the air force unlike the one that has seen service in Spain.

1. AFAIK Razbam works over Mirage 5 or one of it's modifications
2. Heatblur works over Phantom family. F-4E is first but not the only one.

Edited by 303_Kermit

Just need a mirage f1 2.0 with new variats or separate variants; CR, AZ, CT, EQ, CG, EDA etc on the other hand, they could make the Mirage III in collaboration with Razbam, this would be great news for everyone. Whatever Aerges does directly, I've already done it with F4 from belsimtek, now it's headblur that does it.