Toggle keybind needed for many controls

Using the binding for ON also only seems to work for me once, afterwards the OFF binding seems to intermittently turn the same button on AND off - I agree a single toggle binding would be far better especially for the buttons that are actually toggles in the aircraft.

• Like 1

Toggle and three way stitches (i.e. lights: forward switch position - taxi lights, middle - off, aft position - landing lights).

• Like 2

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

I was trying setup the armament panel buttons in the 6 buttons layout of the CM3 from Virpil (which is perfect because you dont need to map the sidewinder ones since you have other keybinds for that) when I noticed you need to keybind off and on, what I shame 😔 hope Aerges can change it in future updates, so far I am enjoying it 🙂

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

To keep the party going...
+1 for toggle commands

"Stateful" commands are imporant, too, and I very much appreciate Aerges made them (which isn't so common in DCS), but toggles are equally important. Without an "interface" for toggling in Lua, we can't even write our own commands, hands tied.
For example:
- gun trigger "flap" open/close,
- gun safety in/out,
- master arm safety cap,
- selective jettison stores safety cap,
- emergency jettison stores safety cap,
- jettison missiles safety cap,
- probably a dozen others, these above are just off the top of my head.

Edited by scoobie
Initially also replied here to a 2 years old post from kilkenny1 ;)

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box