Radio Preset shows no decimals (and manual radio problem too)

Ian Boys UK

I set the green radio preset to 118.25 in the Editor. However in game using SRS it showed only 118.00. I wonder if this explains the problems we've been having with presets?

And when manually set to 118.250 (Kerman), it didn't work and SRS showed 118.205.  So it doesn't transmit or receive. 

In short, both Preset and Manual mode are broken. 

Manual does work for numbers where the last digits are zero, eg 251.300.

Edited by Ian Boys UK

• Ian Boys UK changed the title to Radio Preset shows no decimals (and manual radio problem too)
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Flappie said:

Fixed with today's OB update.  👍

The decimal problem looks to be fixed but now the radios seem mixed up.  In the attached track, I'm trying to contact Al-Bateen on Trap 136, preset 1 but am unable to.  But I'm able to contact Abu-Dhabi Intl on Trap 136, preset 1 when I shouldn't be able to.  Abu-Dhabi Intl is on Trap 137B, preset 1.

radio bug.trk

• Thanks 1

At the moment, I haven´t been able to contact the ATC with the frequencies (with decimals) preselected in the mission editor. 

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

Thanks Kontiuka

I have more problems with the TRAP-136 (green radio). It seems that it "recognizes" some frequencies (add in the editor) and not others. 

• Like 1

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

On 11/3/2022 at 4:26 AM, kontiuka said:

The decimal problem looks to be fixed but now the radios seem mixed up.  In the attached track, I'm trying to contact Al-Bateen on Trap 136, preset 1 but am unable to.  But I'm able to contact Abu-Dhabi Intl on Trap 136, preset 1 when I shouldn't be able to.  Abu-Dhabi Intl is on Trap 137B, preset 1.

radio bug.trk 198.98 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks @kontiuka. 👍

Issue reproduced, will soon be  reported.

Edited by Flappie
  • Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 6 months later...