[FIXED] No new GUI menu in latest patch

MbR2XgD

Just now, CaptPickguard said:

Just to update from some testing I've done, this also affects the DTC update request. In missions with wind, a request for a DTC update will also not be replied to.

yes 😞

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] No new GUI menu in latest patch
59 minutes ago, opps said:
So... with most MP server has some kind of wind, is this mean we can't even start up aircraft from cold? (can't remove inlet cover and ladder)

Yeah. Wind basically disables cold starts now

Edited by Dzsekeb

8 hours ago, uboats said:

fixed internally

Heya! If I may make a recommendation: You might want to consider always creating the dialog when calling updateDiag.show if it doesn't exist yet, and also always calling updateDisplay as part of show() since there's probably no use case where you want to see non-current information.

• Like 2

Hi, I just started again to train on JF-17.
The first training mission "Cold start" has a bug.

In the very beginning when you are required to call Ground crew to remove the engine covers and ladder, the option is not available, "F10" part is missing.
I've restarted DCS and PC multiple times, checked file integrity etc.
Noticed this just now, it was working fine on 2.7.*

DCS_JF17_covers_and_ladders.png

Edited by melee

radio menu Ground personnel Configuration panel uncheck - inlet cover and ladder

In the editor, or in a quick mission, or in a training mission - this panel opens and you can successfully execute this command.
In my MAD JF-17 story campaign, this panel does not open. This is an urgent issue, please take action.
I tried to change the plane - it did not help.
Configuration panel does not open.
If the mission is opened in the editor - the same problem

I don't quite understand how this problem started. And how the campaign or mission could affect this feature

1 hour ago, WarzoneRS said:

I can confirm the same issue, tried shutting plane down, doing cold start, same thing.

Also there is no longer audio confirmation that ground crew accepted request for DTC update.

I no longer request it, simply plug the card in after rearming and I'm good to go

9 hours ago, Dr_Pavelheer said:

Removing engine covers has been moved to configuration panel, which currently doesn't work if there is any wind

As result, JF-17 is no longer usable in any multiplayer server basically 😞

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Anyone has this problem? After the last update DTC data cartridge menu does not work, also on that note the new configuration menu doesn't work either. I can click on it and select to update data but nothing happens, no reply from ground crew and no update.