Landing the Ka-50 on the Neutrashimy

mkrochmaln

Been a lurker here for a while. Enjoy reading everyones posts. Finally starting to get the hang of the Ka-50. Am now able to land pretty much anywhere I like. Made a short video that I just threw together of a landing I made on the Neutrashimy. Not a perfect landing, but nothing blew up :D That flag pole on its stern did cause me concern ;)

matt

Nice, however, Neutrashimy is not hard to land on, especially with the rearmost antenna having no collision model.

Try the Moscow, that flightdeck is really tiny and therefore much harder with wind and ship movement.

Edited by Woodstock

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Nice, however, Neutrashimi is not hard to land on, especially with the rearmost antenna having no collision model.

Try the Moscow, that flightdeck is really tiny and therefore much harder with wind and ship movement.

was able to land on the moving moscow. That was fun :D. After landing I notcied that the ship kept going and the helecopter was staying in one spot. Decided to see what would happen. :). Yep ship kept going and my helecopter, took a bath ;)

was able to land on the moving moscow. That was fun :D. After landing I notcied that the ship kept going and the helecopter was staying in one spot. Decided to see what would happen. :). Yep ship kept going and my helecopter, took a bath ;)

On the cruiser Moskva, not so hard for landing :P

dcs2008-12-1014-21-27-90.jpg

dcs2008-12-1014-22-46-90.jpg

Job well done.

I still have issues with that one, especialy without no externals:smilewink:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Gents............

One Word:

PRIORITIES

Hotel.jpg

:P

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

OK, I've tried different buildings (factories, towers, small appartments,...) and they are all landable!! Ah ah! Good news is antennas doesn't interfere so you can land safely on top of pretty much everything (haven't tried the curved roofs though).

Next time I'm hunting for convoys, I'll land on the nearest high building instead of hovering!!

There's no problem landing on them either, you just have to make sure that you dont roll off the edge :P

No, that's not the only problem. Some of them also get crushed, if you land on them. I tried this with a smaller building on the beach. As soon as I touched down, the building collapsed.

You also have to watch out with some US-frigate. I tried landing on the helopad and fell right through it on the deck below. Dunno which one it was, though (it was an online-mission)

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

• ED Team
Here's my Neustrashimy landing. I feel it's a little easier landing accurately when slipping in from the side.

Though approaching from the port side of the ship is correct procedure (in NATO at least), because of the left hand cut away window on the Ka-50, it may be easier to approach from the starboard side of the ship.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.