The folder, so in yours its a folder but when you start from the beginning to download the massun92 personel - this isnt included in the main asset pack. Theres no download. But in the top right the is a down load icon however when i downloaded it i extracted the zipped download to the same place and it appers like in my last photo rather than in a file. I hope i make sense here lol

No, create a new folder under "tech" called "M92-Humans" (or whatever you'd like, doesn't affect anything) and move all those files you dumped under "tech" into there. There should only be folders under tech, not the actual mess of files that go IN the folders.

Edited by SMH
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 5:08 PM, SMH said:

They go under their own folder. 

Or do you mean in the Mission Editor? They're under the categories you'd expect. Personnel under personnel. Also note the difference between Ground Unit and Static objects/troops.
null

image.png

image.png

Is human (Massin92-Humans) pack avalaible somewhere ?

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

14 minutes ago, Ghostmaker said:

I still cannot get these to appear on my dcs mission editor...  where are they???

Categorized and available on the Ground Units and Static Objects lists, where you'd expect them. They all start with "M92-".

If the Mission date is old make sure the clock icon at the bottom of the ME isn't selected or it will filter the available assets by the date.

null

image.png

1 hour ago, Ghostmaker said:

I still cant see my Humans in Ground units? I can see M92 drivable but no humans ground crew anywhere??

Show us the contents of your Massun92-Humans folder. (You didn't move a folder into the folder, maybe?)

They should be under Ground Units - Infantry and Static Objects - Personnel. 

(Oh and @Massun92, a few of your personnel are 180 degrees reversed from their direction set in the ME.)

image.png

Edited by SMH

Ill get a photo for you tomorrow, i added a new folder called Massun92-Humans in the Tech folder and extracted the downloaded zip file int it. No human or personel in any of the areas im searching. Ill get a photo tomorrow bud

1 hour ago, Ghostmaker said:

Ill get a photo for you tomorrow, i added a new folder called Massun92-Humans in the Tech folder and extracted the downloaded zip file int it. No human or personel in any of the areas im searching. Ill get a photo tomorrow bud

There's a distinction when you extract zip files, as to whether it dumps all the files in the same folder the zip is in, or whether it creates a folder of the same name as that zip file to put them under. There can also be folders within the zip file itself, which I see Massun's rar files do have. So you likely created a folder in the folder like I just guessed.