J-11B

SilentSparrow

67my6s.jpg

There are some things which just aren't happening as DCS uses open source documents and wants to be 100% riight. However the DCS community modules while limited to the same documents is free to fill in the blanks with speculative data. There is a mod collection called the Chinese Aircraft pack you can get it here I am not sure of there is a more up to date version 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15mRPDX8REsAaus1imXwTBfqRwjOrO6k0  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kang said:

If certain other online communities are an indicator you can get all the classified documents you want from the PLA if you badmouth their hardware for long enough.

yes.... but we'd all prefer people don't get *shot* over pixels...

It sucks, but we simply are not going to get current, or even recent iterations of most combat aircraft in DCS. I think the mid 2000's getting fleshed out nicely is about all we can hope for. I'm actually surprised we got the A-10CII. But modern radar, data links, and weapons are all very guarded secrets. At least we have the JF-17. So we get to experience some of the Chinese weapons. Personally I would settle for a full fidelity J-11A. I'm personally excited about the shift to the late cold War that is ongoing with the third party developers. It's going to be alot more balanced time frame. I do truly wish we could get full fidelity Chinese and Russian aircraft from the mid 2000's. But even that seems beyond reach at this time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1