Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

3 часа назад, akitaken сказал:

Sorry, but it seems to be true...  🤔   but the bulge in the tail of the missile is not arranged in the right way 

This is an aviation option.The shipboard has an upper stage there

H-35UE_MVMS-2011_005.JPG

Edited by BBCRF3
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 1:39 PM, Nick_17 said:

Seems like the extracted file would exceed the path length limit of windows. you could either extract to a location with a shorter path first and rename the file to a shorter name before moving it back to the intended folder, or enable the windows long path support (if it is not already enabled)

Hi, I've enabled long path support (have rechecked several times, restarted the PC etc.) but am still having the same issue. I seem to remember this happening to me before a while ago but I gave up with it as I was busy with work at the time. The next time I tried extracting the files, it worked...but I'm now having the same issue with the latest builds of these assets (Gorshkov, Grigorovich & Steregushchiy).

Is there anything else to check / try?

On 11/4/2023 at 2:05 PM, currenthill said:

image.pngPCL-181 SPG (China) version 1.0.0 released!
Changelog Version 1.0.0

• Release version

PCL-181 promo.jpg

Thanks for this another great asset Currenhill!

Just a note:how do i switch from the GP155 guided shell to the 155mm unguided shell in the mission editor?

I noticed that if i take control of this unit i seem to fire the unguided shell, but the AI is always using the guided shell.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hornet1a said:

Thanks for this another great asset Currenhill!

Just a note:how do i switch from the GP155 guided shell to the 155mm unguided shell in the mission editor?

I noticed that if i take control of this unit i seem to fire the unguided shell, but the AI is always using the guided shell.

That's by design. DCS doesn't allow me to make the guided shells player controllable. My assets are primarily AI assets, but I try to implement play control where it is possible. 

When setting the fire mission in the ME, choose 'Unguided' or 'Guided'. But remember that they have different ranges and won't fire if the target isn't within parameters.👍🏻

6 hours ago, BBCRF3 said:

This is an aviation option.The shipboard has an upper stage there

H-35UE_MVMS-2011_005.JPG

Thanks for the info. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, currenthill said:

That's by design. DCS doesn't allow me to make the guided shells player controllable. My assets are primarily AI assets, but I try to implement play control where it is possible. 

When setting the fire mission in the ME, choose 'Unguided' or 'Guided'. But remember that they have different ranges and won't fire if the target isn't within parameters.👍🏻

Thanks for the info. 👍🏻

Thanks! Working perfectly by using "unguided" you can also set a working zone radius.

With the "guided" option as per your FAQ if you want to hit multiple target you have to create a "fire at point" line for each target with a "rounds expand" set to 1

if set to only one "fire at point" task the guided shell will hit the same spot,and the zone radius setting does nothing.

• Like 3

On 11/5/2023 at 10:24 PM, Stratos said:

Currently russian infantry does not have even a machine gunner!

I dream for a complete Russian infantry mod, similary to American & Swedish infantry pack !
With americain & Russian infantry pack, we have currenthill quality's infantry pack in both side !!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 7:53 PM, currenthill said:

Thanks for the info. 👍🏻

I think the artillery is a great add for our mission, thanks a lot, I love it !!!

There is another thing : If you try to fire at 90° left  or right (for example, so out of the shooting cone), the artillery won't fire.
There is a parameter to allow the artillerie to relocate herself to execute the order. The art move to have range or azimut of the target if it is not on the shooting parameters when order fire. It can be add to have better attitude.

Another thing about range : Is it not 25 miles / 40 km for conventional shells and 45 Miles / 72 km for rockets assisted projectiles ?
Is it possible to have more accurate range ? The actual range seem to be a little short comparing to the specs

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 8:37 PM, StepanMGIMO said:

Hello dear developer. Your mods are great. I installed all of them! But maybe you are interesting in creation Russian infantry& Like you made for US. We have already had modern weapon) Maybe you want to make Russian Special Forces, with NVG and e.t.c.

I've held back on the Russians since ED said they were making new infantry. I don't want to spend too much time no something that soon would be added in core DCS. Especially since infantry takes quite a bit of time to implement.

On 11/5/2023 at 10:24 PM, Stratos said:

Currently russian infantry does not have even a machine gunner!

Yeah, we need all the different roles like the US Infantry asset. 

14 hours ago, Tuniorez said:

KA-52 plx :c 

Well, helicopters take a lot of time to implement, so we'll see.

13 hours ago, Kappa-131st said:

I dream for a complete Russian infantry mod, similary to American & Swedish infantry pack !
With americain & Russian infantry pack, we have currenthill quality's infantry pack in both side !!

As I mentioned above, it depends on EDs release schedule of their new infantry.

12 hours ago, Kappa-131st said:

I think the artillery is a great add for our mission, thanks a lot, I love it !!!

There is another thing : If you try to fire at 90° left  or right (for example, so out of the shooting cone), the artillery won't fire.
There is a parameter to allow the artillerie to relocate herself to execute the order. The art move to have range or azimut of the target if it is not on the shooting parameters when order fire. It can be add to have better attitude.

Another thing about range : Is it not 25 miles / 40 km for conventional shells and 45 Miles / 72 km for rockets assisted projectiles ?
Is it possible to have more accurate range ? The actual range seem to be a little short comparing to the specs

Thanks, I'll add it to the list of fixes for the next release.

I'll have to take another look at the ranges, I was under the impression that the ERFB is 20-25 km, the ERFB-BB 40 km and the ERFB-BB/RA around 60-70 km. So I thought I'd start with the conventional full bore at release and add the base bleed and/or rocket assisted versions later on.

7 hours ago, RoanPrice said:

Hey CH, was wondering if you have any plans for a THAAD system sometime in the future? Thanks for all the amazing assets so far!

It's on the list, I also have to find suitable 3d models.

3 hours ago, Kappa-131st said:

Hi currenthill!

Question Is it possible to make graphical effect (Static/Effect)?
Atomic bomb, cluster, napalm, etc...

I haven't found a way to manipulate or customize these effects on a mod level (not affecting the core game).

1 hour ago, damienntrix said:

23110709531125297318295845.png

dimension problem of your ld-3000 c-ram, see comparative photo

Thanks, I'll add it to the fix list. When I made the LD-3000 I thought I'd scale it as the last step before release since I had trouble finding actual dimensions for it, so I would have to just do it by eye. Unfortunately I forgot it before release. 😅

• Like 6

2 hours ago, damienntrix said:

23110709531125297318295845.png

dimension problem of your ld-3000 c-ram, see comparative photo

If you don't mind me asking, what are the other vehicles besides the Russian supply truck second from left + the PRC/Chinese C-RAM in the centre?  Are all these vehicles all in Frenchpack?

• Like 3