Military Assets for DCS by Currenthill

4 hours ago, HighMaintenanceB said:

Brilliant work!  Perhaps in a future release, you could consider something like the FMTV series of trucks - a good 3D model to use could be this, for just $20, €18.5, or 212.6 SEK.  

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/m1083-fmtv-6x6-general-utility-truck-6ff09587869f4aeabf8bb317c57bc3d3

I know that this model isn't rigged for animations so this may not be entirely suitable for DCS World purposes, but there are far more expensive options (up to $200, €185, or 2126 SEK) that are rigged and come in different colors (desert tan, green, and the CARC pattern).  Speaking of trucks, there also exists the RMMV HX, but for some reason, they're either (relatively) cheap but not rigged for animations, or hideously expensive but rigged and game-ready.  

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/car/suv/man-military-truck (cheap but not animated) 

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/military/military-vehicle/man-hx77-container-truck (ridiculously expensive)

Either way, I continue to donate and we all should.  Every amount helps, big or small.  

Yep, I was planning to add a FMTV M1083. 👍🏻

Skärmbild 2024-03-27 231431.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, AvgeekJoe said:

Just need a desert version also - and it'll be a good allied supply truck.

Yep, the desert version is also already done. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, currenthill said:

Yep, the desert version is also already done. 

Thank you, CH, looking forward to the U.S. Pack!! You're truly the BEST CH! The DCS World Community is so lucky to have you! Like I've said many times, you have brought so much life to DCS World. The DCS Community needs to support your hard work!

Timex 3

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, CarbonFox said:

Are there planned changes to the Patriot missile models?

File:JASDF MIM-104 Patriot PAC-3 Missile(dummy model) left front view at  Hamamatsu Air Base October 20, 2019 01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

There is even a picture of the new design a couple of posts up (your picture shows a dummy version of the PAC-3 CRI. I have the MSE).

Since we now have the MTVR Mk23 and the FMTV M1083. I thought, why not add the HEMTT M977 as well.

Skärmbild 2024-03-28 200556.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, currenthill said:

There is even a picture of the new design a couple of posts up (your picture shows a dummy version of the PAC-3 CRI. I have the MSE).

Since we now have the MTVR Mk23 and the FMTV M1083. I thought, why not add the HEMTT M977 as well.

Skärmbild 2024-03-28 200556.jpg

Oh man, this day just keeps getting better!