Drift CO Switch not a toggle anymore

On 4/13/2023 at 6:30 PM, Glide said:

The Drift C/O switch used to be a toggle, but now it stays up in the Drift C/O position.  Not sure if that's a bug or correct as is.

It operates exactly as described in the manual. The UP position (Drift C/O) is maintained while the DOWN position (WARN RESET) spring-returns to the center position (NORM).

For correct (realistic) operation (with the 3-position commands) you need to bind this to a 3-position switch where one of the 2 ON positions is maintained and the other is momentary, i.e., it spring-returns to the Center = OFF position. The "ENG OPER" switches on the TM Warthog throttle work that way. The MOTOR position is maintained and the IGN position is momentary.
If you don't have such a switch, I guess the best solution is to bind the commands "ICP DRIFT CUTOUT/WARN RESET Switch - Down" and "ICP DRIFT CUTOUT/WARN RESET Switch - Up" to a pair of pushbuttons or an equivalent 3-position rocker switch with spring return to center from bot ON positions. This will allow you to cycle through the 3 positions in an almost realistic manner.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5