DCS complaining that I already have a license for the Normandy 2.0 map

Guessing this was the best place to put this one.  I already owned The Channel and Normandy 1.0 and the system is pricing it correctly at 9.99 for owning those two but as soon as I go to complete the purchase I get a flashing warning that I already own a license for the Normandy 2.0 map.  It is the only thing in the purchase so it cannot be mixing it up with anything else.

• Like 1

dont worry about it, it will still charge you correctly. $3.63, if using the miles.

Edited by 71st_Mastiff
  • Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

25 minutes ago, AndyJWest said:

Same for me. I own the original Normandy map. It says I've already got 2.0, which I haven't. Price & discount seem right, so I could just chance it and purchase, but I'd rather be sure this isn't going to screw things up further.

I took the gamble and bought it despite the warnings. At first blush, it looks like everything's fine once you purchase it. It's just a website glitch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RampantCoyote said:

I took the gamble and bought it despite the warnings. At first blush, it looks like everything's fine once you purchase it. It's just a website glitch.

I still have a serial number for it....wonder where it generated from.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+/ AH64D grip/custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 + Odyssey Ark | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro
 My wallpaper and skins

Same here, but the purchase completed successfully. However, I can’t see it in my module manager. Should it be available immediately or am I jumping the gun?

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional

Its there. Go check out London; if it looks low res, then yeah. If it looks as good as the rest of the map, its installed. There is nothing different between Normandy 1944 and Normandy 2.0 namewise.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+/ AH64D grip/custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 + Odyssey Ark | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro
 My wallpaper and skins

Bought the new Normandy 2.0 map , 190D and the Spitfire. Only the planes have showed up in modules. My Normandy map only show northern France. No London for me. 

am i missing something on installing it? If I go to create a mission I get the same N.France map. The Avatar on my DCS wait screen only says Normandy not Normandy2.

Last night I was able to fly the "free look" Normandy map2. but since I purchased it it's a no workie!

SOS
"

Normandy2.png

norm3.png

norm4.png

have you tried dragging the map down? had to do that myself...

My wallpaper and skins

3 hours ago, J9_Austin said:

great community here

debatable...but yw

My wallpaper and skins

14 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

have you tried dragging the map down? had to do that myself...

Ah, great, so it was there all the while! Cheers!

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB

CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite.

16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive.

SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.

Windows 10 Professional