Mirror Issue

Droning_On

Just finished a dawn flight and mirrors were daylight!!

• Like 2
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use MT and have noticed the same problem with Spitfire Mirror Toggle off but it retains the last view.  

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

• 3 months later...

New strange issue for the Spitfire mirror. In the 1st imagine the canopy is open and the mirror wors well. In the second one the canopy is closed and the mirror is transparent.

I'm using VR and  MT version.

This issue doesn't disappeare until you re-launch DCS.

The problem, fortunately, occurs sometimes, but it is annoying to fly with the canopy open in a multiplayer server....

Screen_230910_135504.jpg

Screen_230910_135458.jpg

• Like 1

RX6900XT - 64GB RAM - 2T M2 - AMD 5 5600X - HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 8:34 AM, AMVI_Boomer said:

New strange issue for the Spitfire mirror. In the 1st imagine the canopy is open and the mirror wors well. In the second one the canopy is closed and the mirror is transparent.

I'm using VR and  MT version.

This issue doesn't disappeare until you re-launch DCS.

The problem, fortunately, occurs sometimes, but it is annoying to fly with the canopy open in a multiplayer server....

Screen_230910_135504.jpg

Screen_230910_135458.jpg

I saw this yesterday as well and it somehow went away after I checked the controls menu. I don't think that was the fix but it did disappear while I was flying.

• Like 1

Il 19/9/2023 at 19:44, SgtPappy ha scritto:

I saw this yesterday as well and it somehow went away after I checked the controls menu. I don't think that was the fix but it did disappear while I was flying.

Nice to know, since my message never had again this issue, but, finger cross, if it will happens again I'll try your method...👍

• Like 1

RX6900XT - 64GB RAM - 2T M2 - AMD 5 5600X - HP Reverb G2

• 5 weeks later...

Got the same since the MT introduction, when it's rainy or cloudy and Rain Droplets activated, Reactivate the Rain Droplets works but you need to restart your game or all your canopy would be black. I tried to inform the support who gently said that's my mods who made the bug because they don't have it. I already re-installed my game and the bug was still there. Sorry for you that you encounter the same problems but I'm also glad of that because it give mee the hope that ED gonna take this bug seriously.

Sorry for my bad English. ^^'

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, NineLine said:

Sorry for the late reply, are you still seeing this? I just checked and not seeing this issue. Thanks. 

Hi, you must activate rain droplets and use some bad weather options, go on cold start (normandy or caucasus as you want) and close the canopy. The bug is only present with the MT game.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:50 PM, NineLine said:

Sorry for the late reply, are you still seeing this? I just checked and not seeing this issue. Thanks. 

Can confrim Garokdu's observation. Screenshot and short replay track attached below. The bug seems to pop up only with rain droplets option ON and with canopy closed. Open the canopy and mirror is OK again.

Latest OB, MT and 2D user here.

Screen_231122_204518.jpg

2.9_Spit_droplet_mirror.trk

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 2

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.