Ping doubles after selecting slot.

Lex15

Me and a few others have the same issue in Multiplayer. on Servers where there is a forcekick implimented if you reach over 350 ping you get kicked. that happens everytime i join a server just after two minutes. we tried on a server without the forcekick and everything was flying fine. no typical high ping behavior even tho the player list showed everyone over 600 ping. So Servers with high ping autokick are not playable at the moment. lets hope for a quick hotfix

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ColinM9991 said:

In various Discords, some report that the ping issue resolves itself if you disable voice chat.

As of this moment it's speculation, but worth trying out if you're affected by ping issues.

Tested on the TTI server, no luck, same same .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2023 at 5:23 AM, 3000 Black Jets of Allah said:

Still present here as well. It's incredibly frustrating as an Australian player given that most servers are hosted in the EU or NA. I basically can't play on any server that enforces ping based kicking.

Same here my friend! I mostly fly on the "Project Overlord Server" as there based in France, and I'm in Canada! My ping usually is "100" now it's "350".

Cheer's... 

7 hours ago, LizardKingYB said:

+1 High ping also doesn't match with ping in server list

It's interesting.  You see 200 in the server list.  You join and in the lobby you are still on 200.  The moment you select a slot, it's 400.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 6:56 PM, ColinM9991 said:

In various Discords, some report that the ping issue resolves itself if you disable voice chat.

As of this moment it's speculation, but worth trying out if you're affected by ping issues.

This might be good info . Last night when people were talking I was getting bad lag spikes I asked and they were using the new voice chat radios. 

Around 15 of us were on SRS. The rest on in game voice  35 players in total . Maybe 🤔 good info. 

I might be totally wrong but last night on multiplayer was awful. 

Two different servers with players of around 25 to 40 . The later crashed . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .