2.9 MI-8 Pilot Gunner Missing

Dracollin

If you load a mission with the rear gunner, he is available to command like normal. If you add him to the helicoptor from re-arm, he does not show up in the sub menu and only the left hand gunner is available. If he's on the helo from mission start, removed, then re-added, he again is not available. 

Apologies. I've been away due to work. Looks like some input has also been added. I should have added more context. I play on Rotorheads server, load into FARP bravo in a cold start helo and when I rearm with both door gunners I only get the LH GUNNER & not the BK GUNNER in the Crew Status Page. He is still physically visible in the helo just missing from the crew page unfortunately. 

• Like 1

The thread is tagged "reported". That means the problem has been reproduced and reported internally. Please let this thread sleep. I'll wake it up once a fix is about to be released. That's a promise.

• Like 4

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

@Flappie and @BIGNEWY are the best..

On 10/26/2023 at 6:09 PM, RedBjorn said:

If you load a mission with the rear gunner, he is available to command like normal. If you add him to the helicoptor from re-arm, he does not show up in the sub menu and only the left hand gunner is available. If he's on the helo from mission start, removed, then re-added, he again is not available. 

i was wondering about this..why i only can occupy the left gunner position, yes, the rear and right positions would be nice to have enable for multiseat multiplayer

• Like 1

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...