Normandy Now Trees Lose Foliage

rhinofilms

Errr... I'm not a native ENG speaker, but your question doesn't seem to make much sense. Do you mean "become" and "bare"? I can't watch the track, 'cause it requires A-10C and I don't own that one. Could you use one of the free planes or post some screenshots?

I haven't personally noticed anything noticeably wrong happening with trees on Normandy in 2.9 and I've "flown" between them using F11 free cam, far and close. Maybe your issue is related to one of new gfx options?

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

4 hours ago, Art-J said:

Errr... I'm not a native ENG speaker, but your question doesn't seem to make much sense. Do you mean "become" and "bare"? I can't watch the track, 'cause it requires A-10C and I don't own that one. Could you use one of the free planes or post some screenshots?

I haven't personally noticed anything noticeably wrong happening with trees on Normandy in 2.9 and I've "flown" between them using F11 free cam, far and close. Maybe your issue is related to one of new gfx options?

hello art-j. i believe the OP meant "bare". in this case the tree is bare of leaves.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

Yup, that's what I figured, but I just don't see it happening on that map, albeit I haven't tested the Autumn scenery yet.

That's why I think some gfx setting or mod conflict might be the culprit. @rhinofilms have you tried cleaning up Fxo and Metashaders folders already?

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 1 month later...